“Solid burger and beer place amidst all the convention/business hotels”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Detour Directions: Heading East on Yakima Ave, turn left on S. Fair Ave Loop (just before the free way), turn left onto Fair Ave.
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Well, if you are in town and in a nearby hotel and don't want to get in the car and drive, Bob's is your place. It's within walking distance of about five hotels in Yakima, and unless you want Dairy Queen, it's close to your only walking option from these hotels. But it's quite qood. And when I pass through Yakima on business, which is frequent, I have noticed it is quite popular not only with travelers but locals too. This is a lot like a Red Robin, burgers and sandwiches and a very nice beer selection. Service is always friendly and prompt. Prices are moderate to moderately high. This place is kid friendly, but there is a nice bar section with TVs too.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Had Sunday Brunch here last Sunday and it was great! Cost is $11.99 for adults, includes lots of hot items like sausage, eggs, eggs benedict, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, desserts and a custom omelet station. I have also had lunches here and they are good as well. Lots of food for sure!

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Holy cow--the portions at this restaurant are designed for folks with a giant sized appetite! I unknowingly ordered the fish and chips with a side of soup and was surprised when a very large bowl of soup was delivered to my table. Before I'd eaten a third of my soup, dinner arrived (hurrah for prompt service!), and the 3 pieces of cod were the size of Alaska, from which the cod was supposed to have come!! I couldn't eat it all, even after leaving more than half a bowl of soup and forgoing the garlic French bread that also came with the meal. In taking gone the balance of the meal to feed the dogs, but really? This was a crazy serving; would've appreciated being able to order a healthier portion (guess I have to wait until I'm an eligible senior citizen!). Perfect restaurant for families with little kids (it was very noisy, even on a Thursday night), teen date night, after work happy hour or for families. Not my first choice for an intimate dinner, however! Solid service from Jackie C. Recommend their in house brewed beer on tap; mild and easy to drink.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We eat there every time we are in Yakima. Great selection of flame grilled burgers and other choices. We have tried several and all are great.Nice choice of beers on tap and growlers are available and well priced. Atmosphere is perfect for a sports bar, but has not been loud.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bob's was good. At there a couple times on my stay since it was so close to the hotel i stayed in. I'd eat there again.

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!