“Excellent Service”

Ranked #4 of 285 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Detour Directions: Heading East on Yakima Ave, turn left on S. Fair Ave Loop (just before the free way), turn left onto Fair Ave.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ariana was my server and her customer service was excellent. She was very helpful and friendly. Her attitude made me want to come back for more! I will definitely be recommending my friends to Bob's because of her outstanding service.

RBMIncLLC, General Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

recommend this place. make sure and ask for Arianna as your server. she always made sure we doing great and always refilled our drinks without asking.

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Whether you’re in the mood for burgers, salad, pasta, sandwiches or an entree, there are plenty of choices on the menu. We both had burgers. I had the guacamole bacon burger and we shared an order of onion rings. I would have preferred my guacamole more “chunky” than “saucy”, but that is just my preference. The onion rings were great, as were the fries. Definitely a good place for a burger!

RBMIncLLC, General Manager at Bob's Burgers & Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and review :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I went in on Saturday to celebrate my fathers birthday party. Male manager was very helpful did not catch a name but helped us set up the TV before our guests arrived for a slideshow. Ariana our server was very attentive and patient with our group. even though we only ordered a ton of appetizers she made sure all of our guests got a bit of everything. Will recommend to our friends.

We appreciate your review and feedback!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The menu had so many options, it was hard to choose! Sam recommended the bbq wrap and it really was delicious. The beer options were tasty. We loved the value of the kids meals. We felt very taken care of and would eat here again.

1  Thank Hilary F

Thank you for your review and feedback :)

Been to Bob's Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!