“A Pub Treat”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bert's Pub
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We read the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try! Went there yesterday afternoon. Sat down and went to order beers but the only downfall was the waitress did not know what they served! She made up for it in service and personality. Maybe she can type a cheat sheet to have behind her order pad. We all had different items, but first we started ith an appetizer off "Homies" which are homemade potato chips drizzled with Garlic Sauce! MMM
I had the pepper-jack mac & cheese served with Bacon Garlic Green Beans stirfried crisp. It was wonderful! My Hubby had hand dipped fish & chips done English style! He loved them. My girlfriend had Shrimp Tacos. These had lots of Jumbo Shrimp! She thoroughly enjoyed. Her Hubby had the Pub Burger which looked wonderful but the bottom bun was cold and wet. The beer was cold and we had a great time.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Good pub food. Good service. Like the atmosphere. Would come again. Had a Blt Lu's cheddar. Varied menu, nice staff, fun stuff on Walls!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Read the reviews on TA and decided to try Bert's, glad we did. It's always fun to try something different in a new city, instead of going to a chain. It's definitely off the beaten path, but that's okay. Fun little place, very family oriented. It was pretty crowded on a Thursday night, but no problem getting a table. Immediately were greeted, which is always a plus. Had a couple of excellent beers, I had the mac & cheese which is their specialty, it was great, as well as a salad. This meal could have been shared. My husband had the club sandwich which he said was the best he ever had. All in all a good time.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

A must try place. Great food especially the Mac and cheese. Good staff, darts and shuffle board. Cool decor as well.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Fun place with better than average pub food. Several draft options and the wait staff knows their beers. I took their suggestions and was glad I did. Food was good and you have to try the "Homies," fresh made French fries. I went to Bert's when it was at the second location across from the railroad tracks downtown and this location is better. Wednesday is pub trivia night but we left right before it started. You may want to give them a call if you want to know what kind of crowd to expect. Wednesday was a bit loud, Thursday was more family oriented.