“Disappointing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bert's Pub
Reviewed 29 October 2013

If this is the #1 rated restaurant in Yakima, then Yakima us in trouble! We picked this because of the good reviews but I would not go back. Restrooms stunk of stale beer and urine, our water tasted awful, burger was so overdone it was like a hockey puck, my shrimp tacos were marginal and a soggy mess. A disappointment.

2  Thank sukiOregon

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We got into Yakima late on a Friday night and we were looking for a place to eat and to grab a couple of drinks. I looked up some restaurants on TripAdvisor and this one came out on top and for good reason. The food was great - not your typical pub food. The menu was varied and different and the food was tasty. They had a great variety of local beers on tap that made my husband very happy and some very creative house cocktails that suited me just fine. I would definitely recommend Bert's Pub!

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Decided to visit this place after reading the reviews on trip advisor
We were very happy that we did. The servers were extremely accommodating. Place ha a decent crowd, and our server didn't miss a beat. Menu had a wide variety of food. It was delicious. Got the steak sandwich it was great. We were very pleased with Bert's . Would highly recommend .

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We read the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try! Went there yesterday afternoon. Sat down and went to order beers but the only downfall was the waitress did not know what they served! She made up for it in service and personality. Maybe she can type a cheat sheet to have behind her order pad. We all had different items, but first we started ith an appetizer off "Homies" which are homemade potato chips drizzled with Garlic Sauce! MMM
I had the pepper-jack mac & cheese served with Bacon Garlic Green Beans stirfried crisp. It was wonderful! My Hubby had hand dipped fish & chips done English style! He loved them. My girlfriend had Shrimp Tacos. These had lots of Jumbo Shrimp! She thoroughly enjoyed. Her Hubby had the Pub Burger which looked wonderful but the bottom bun was cold and wet. The beer was cold and we had a great time.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Good pub food. Good service. Like the atmosphere. Would come again. Had a Blt Lu's cheddar. Varied menu, nice staff, fun stuff on Walls!