“Its very good, but the original is still a little better”
Review of El Mirador #2

El Mirador #2
Ranked #8 of 261 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I went to dinner with a friend mostly because Bob's was so busy on a Friday night they had a wait. No wait here. The food was good, service was good and the place was busy but didn't mean we had to wait any extra time for our food. The dinner portions look a whole lot like lunch portions though so if you want a bargain, go to lunch instead. I still think the original El Mirador is a little better, maybe it is the cooks. Get the flour tortillas, they are homemade delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was staying in the hotel next door and having this place to walk to for a margarita, to sit and eat or get take out was perfect because it was so good. I like authentic Mexican food and El Mirador 2 is excellent. Every restaurant does things a little different, like the cheese dip. It's not what I am used to but that alone does not deserve a bad review like I have seen others give. I really like this place.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Was one of the few places open on Easter Sunday, so we decided to give it a try. We're glad we did.

Food was excellent, service was just as good. Wonderful decorations inside make it feel different from every other Mexican restaurant we've been too.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

So very convenient to the Oxford Inn and then so good too! We were tired and hungry and they looked after us from start to finish of the meal!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The food was to expensive, the service was bad when I Oder they brought me my plate with mushrooms when I told her I was allergic to them my husband ask for coptel de camaron he ask for it cold & they brought it hot and for that and 2 drinks more then 50 dollars wasn't worth it

Been to El Mirador #2? Share your experiences!