“Adequate”
Review of Days Inn Yakima

Days Inn Yakima
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Yakima

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel and it's obvious it needs some upgrading to areas. My room had a king bed that was the tallest bed I think I've ever seen. No kidding, it's about 3 feet or more off the ground. The "fridge" is a micro fridge, the kind you get your kid in college because it's cheap and small. The TV is an old tube type, replacing this would really make the room feel more updated. Breakfast is the typical cheap breakfast. If your looking for a cheap place to put your head for the night this will work, looking for the week I think I'd look at other places first.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Rochester, Washington
Reviewed 23 November 2013

On the way to Richland for work and choise to stay here and glad we did.
The room was very clean and had a nice lay out.The bed was a nice firm one with great blankets. Only problem I had was the bed was high off the ground. I am not a tall person I had to hop up on it, ha ha I could not see anyone shorter getting on bed easy. The breakfast was nice I do love waffles I just suggest they think about having scramble eggs and sausage like other Days Inn have. Over all it was a pleasent stay. Clean rooms and hall ways are always a plus and a pleasent smell is always a welcome reward.
The do have a nice swimming pool, of course it was closed for winter. I just wish they had a hot tub for us to use, cause it is ALWAYS nice to soak your soar body in one after being on the road for so many hours.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Paula G
DaysInnYakima, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay.

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We're glad to know we're doing well. We hope that you'll come visit again, we always love to see our guests return.

Safe travels.
Travellers also viewed these Yakima hotels
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
#13 of 24 in Yakima
Holiday Inn Yakima
Holiday Inn Yakima
#11 of 24 in Yakima

Been to Days Inn Yakima? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Yakima

Property: Days Inn Yakima
Address: 1504 N 1st St, I-82 Exit 31 / Hwy 12, Yakima, WA 98901-1727
Region: United States > Washington > Yakima
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Yakima 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yakima Days Inn