Stayed at the Fairfiled initially for three nights, but found Yakima to be lacking in family fair so we decided to stay for only two nights. Had no problems cancelling the third night. Hotel was in good condition, clean and had no problems with the staff. Went for breakfast for one of the days and it was good. They offer pre-packaged breakfast sandwiches which a lot of other hotels do not offer. Personally, I get kind of long on the hotel breakfast as I find it very blase, especially on long trips.
Issues I had with the hotel; 1) could not connect on the hotel wi-fi. Usually have no problems with this at other hotels, so I believe its Fairfield's problem. Used an ethernet link, and still found it slow, even though the advertise faster speeds; 2) Hotels like the Fairfield use a heat/AC unit attached to the side of the unit (vented out the side of the hotel) Being that its really hot in Yakima in August, I find the fan or AC to be really loud, which is a problem when trying to sleep at night. For some reason, the unit seems to just blast at high and cannot have it work at a slower/quieter speed; 3) As someone else alluded too, the coffee is TERRIBLE, both what you can get in the lobby and if you make it in your room. The sucky part is that there are no coffee houses or stores close by, unless you want to try the Target food slop next door.
As mentioned, overall it was good, Personally, I would have stayed at the Ledgestone next door, but the Ledgestone does not have a swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn