I've stayed at Fairfiel Inn half a dozen times while coming to town for business and pleasure. Conveniently located near restaurants and shopping and just of the freeway, this hotel is always clean and friendly.
The complimentary breakfast is not elegant but it is a nice way to get going in the morning- waffles, cereals, microwave sandwiches, fruit, etc is variety enough to satisfy most regular folks.
The staff is always friendly and the hotel is immaculate.
And always a bonus when I travel with family, it is pet friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn