Stayed here one night one business. My windows were closed- it was winter - but I didn't even KNOW there was an interstate nearby it was so quiet. Very small workout room - 1 stepper, 1 bike & 1 treadmill & small Universal machine. Medium size indoor pool. Hotel was very clean with good wired internet connection. Friendly front desk staff. The complimentary breakfast was above average: pastries, yogurt, breakfast sandwiches and burritos, fruit, hot & cold cereal and make-your-own waffles. Coffee 24-hours a day in the lobby. Refrigerators and microwaves and cofeemakers in rooms.
I paid $95 before taxes. 15 minute drive to the Yakima mini-airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mobile check-in is now live! We finished renovating the entire hotel in Nov. 2013. Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (27 seconds), wineries and the valley mall. "Get Air" (trampoline park)is right behind us! The Sundome is only 2 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance and we are located near downtown. Corporate/family travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn