“Pleasantly surprised”

Taqueria El Rinconsito
Ranked #74 of 267 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was kind of lost in Yakima looking for lunch and happened to see this restaurant. I had a chicken salad and it was very good. Lots of chicken and nothing spicy.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The food was excellent with generous portions, enough to have left overs to take back to the hotel microwave. Menu selection was large, with tacos by the number, gorditas, sopitos, tortas, and menudo or pozole on the weekends. I could go on but I'm hungry again. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table within minutes. The staff checks back to be sure everything is just right.

1  Thank spokan
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

So this place has changed hands as much as I've changed my mind over a life time. ALOT! Not to mention yet ANOTHER Mexican restaurant... But I decided to give it a world. Walked in and was surprised. Nice place with TVs on the wall. You order up front and not at ur table. Menu was antimated which was cool. Food was good still like El Portion better but this will be a good 2nd Mexican choice. I would come back. Was happy the portion size was not out of control & was given extra enchilada sauce on request w/out charge. Not happy no chips & salsa. They do have a salsa bar. Nice tile floor but very slick. Was nervous my 80 Grandpa might take a fall :(