“A Must Do While In Yakima- More than Just Burgers!”

Miner's Drive-in Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 247 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“A Must Do While In Yakima- More than Just Burgers!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stopped here based on its history and reputation. My travel companion had been to Miner's before but it was my first. Miner's in known for their hamburgers, I myself do not eat beef so I cannot tell you if the Miner Burger is as good as they say. We arrived at the prime time because the line was short and the wait for our food was short as well. The portions are HUGE so I highly suggest sharing. I took the rest of my food home, storing it in the cooler for the ride and warmed it up for my dinner. If you have never been to Yakima, try it out. I would not say its the best food I have ever had, but it was a great experience. I enjoyed looking at all of the old photographs of Miner's throughout the years.

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“I really wanted to love this place”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Family owned, awesome! Been around for decades, cool! Huge portions, I'm in! Unfortunately, I didn't think the food was all I heard it was. There was nothing wrong with the hamburger, although, it could have been hotter. The fries were fine. But there was nothing to get that excited about other than the fact that I was eating in what is considered to be a Yakima institution. As much as I loved story of the place, the food just didn't live up to the hype.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Every town has a place like this.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Have been to lots of places just like this through out the country. A long time local hangout with great grilled burgers, fries and shakes. A place where your parents took you and their parents took them.

Langley City, Canada
“Massive amount of food - but quite good”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The place is clean and has a very nice lawn area out site as well as a massive parking area.
The food is good but is massive. Three of us bought one burger and french fries and it was all the three of us could do to finish it.
Good place to go but make sure you have a friend along to help or there will be food left over.

• Visited May 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The perfect place to stop for lunch. We had three small children with us and the well cared for lawn area with tables was great. We could leave the small ones outside as a couple of us went inside and placed orders. They even brought the orders out to us when they were ready (a normal service). The burger were large and very good; highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014