“So Disappointed”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 247 Restaurants in Yakima
Cross street: 1st Ave & E Street
Yakima, Washington
“So Disappointed”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have eaten at this Black Angus in the past with no complaints; however, my last two experiences were not good ones. Food did not come out within a reasonable amount of time, the quality was sub par and the restaurant was filthy, especially the restrooms. Very disappointing.

• Visited February 2014

Selah, Washington
“Maybe the steak was cold because we had to wait 40 minutes to get it?”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The title says it all. Even though it was after 1 pm on a Tuesday afternoon, we had to wait forever to get drinks (bartender wasn't there to pour). We arrived at 1:10 pm and were served our meal at 1:50 pm. I had ordered a small steak, mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts. Only the sprouts were decent, the spuds were lukewarm and the steak was cold AND undercooked. Yuk. I had to call the waiter over as he did not check on us after serving us. The steak came back with juices running on the plate, obviously microwaved. As a bonus? I was provided with some broccoli along with it. Really disappointed as I've had good meals there before. Maybe an off day? Oh yes, the place was absolutely freezing cold, like sitting in a refrigerator.

• Visited December 2013
Victoria, Canada
“must be hungry”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

One of the best restaurant meals I have ever had. The bread is wonderful but don't eat too much because the main course if excellent and very large portions. Wonderful seating arrangement. Excellent staff. The ribs were excellent and my wife really enjoyed the steak and lobster. Wish we had this restaurant near home.

• Visited September 2013
Siletz, Oregon, United States
“Consistently good place to eat”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I had the salmon - hubby had steak and lobster tail - both were fine - Salads were very good, forks chilled, large portions on salads. Bread was just baked, warm and tasty. We like the private booths for seating - always privacy not often found in restaurants now days. This is a chain restaurant that we've found to be consistently good - this was our first time to the Yakima location - waitresses were great - so was the busboy - just a fun time and a great dinner.

• Visited September 2013
“Really good steak and appetizer!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Friday night for date night, he'd come in the past and loved their food. Waited in the lobby for less than 5 min to be seated. Hostess was nice. Waiter Anthony did a good job, friendly. Ordered a steak quesadilla for appetizer! Loved it! Ordered prime rib steak medium rare and it was so good! My husband ordered the buffalo chicken tenders, which ended up not tasting so great. My husband couldn't finish it all and started feeling sick to his stomach. Later, we found small chunks in the ranch dressing, we weren't sure if it was a different kind or a bad batch. Overall we did like the service, atmosphere, and most of the food. Most likely we'd come back. Not bad for my first time coming to this restaurant.

Been to Black Angus Restaurant? Share your experiences!