“Nice hotel in Yakima!”

Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Graham, Washington
“Nice hotel in Yakima!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Book this place with Hotels.com and got a decent rate specially since it was 4th of July weekend.
The room itself was fairly nice and I would say was more on 3rd star ratings- one interesting thing about the room I thought was in the bathroom with the soap dispensers, instead of like most hotels that give you little bottles and bars of soap here its in a dispenser- which IMO makes more sense to me and dont see why more places dont do that as I would assume it would cut down cost in that regards.
The continental breakfast they offer looks like your normal one most hotels offer, a waffle maker and some donuts and other things.(I didnt had any though, as it was Sunday and we were heading to Bobs Burgers for Sunday Brunch)
The place itself is clean and located nice area of Yakima.
Overall, if your looking for a place to crash and get cleaned up in the morning- IMO you cant go wrong going here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GhostHuntersFan
rachael m, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for the review we really enjoy hearing back from our guests I am glad you like our motel . I agree with you on the shower dispensers much more cost effective.We do hope to have you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I liked this place a lot the staff was very friendly and helpful. They even brought cookies to me in the evening which I thought was so nice of them. My room was very clean and was perfect for me and my daughter to sleep in. Its a little hard to find but once you know where it is then its easy to get to it is right behind target and big lots which was great since I was staying for a week I walked to there several times for things I needed. The motel has breakfast which I enjoyed there was a little bit of everything to eat. then at night they served warm cookies right out of the oven which was yummy!! I recommend this place the price is very good and it is clean all the staff was very friendly

Room Tip: I stayed in the room above the office it was private and quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much we love to here our guests enjoyed their stay!! We hope to see you back soon!!
Tauranga, New Zealand
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Bathroom is small, toilet runs, bathroom fan is very loud, barely walking space between beds and desk. Linens are old, pillowcases are pilled. We had two double beds ... fine for the kids, but for two adults, it was much too small and uncomfortable. Lighting is poor. Furniture is outdated. The couch needed a good vacuum. The place is in bad need of a makeover.

On the plus side, there was a fridge with small freezer provided as well as microwave, iron and ironing board and hair dryer.

However, partially eaten Blizzards were put in the freezer at night, by morning they were liquid. Doesn't seem the freezer freezes.

Breakfast selection was poor. No fresh fruit. Donuts tasted like day old specials from a bakery, both cereals were sugary. (Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran).

The staff sat out front smoking, looking bored. But they were friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
rachael m, Manager at GuestHouse Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
I am sorry that you did not enjoy you stay.i agree our rooms are small and i wish they were a little bigger. we do keep our rates low and are rooms are very clean. Once agian I am sorry. Hope you have a good day

Travellers are raving about these Yakima hotels

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I reviewed the Guesthouse Inn back in 2012 and I still keep going back there when I visit Yakima (which is often)! The staff are friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to help me arrange for other family members to stay at the Inn, book rooms, or come in late. By the way, they have hot chocolate chip cookies at happy hour in the lobby each night!

Even though it is not fancy, it is clean and the breakfast is good. I have stayed at a larger, fancier hotel in Yakima that did not have as good of breakfast. The Guesthouse Inn has all the regular continental offerings but also has the ingredients to make an egg, ham, and cheese English muffin or a hot waffle.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. This is still my go-to place!

Room Tip: I usually stay in the King size suite (which is a bargain online!).
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank tsuzki33
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean. It was a bit small but for what we paid it can not be beat. The king size bed comfortably fit 2 adults and a child. The breakfast was alright (the waffles weren't that good). I will defiantly be staying here again if I pass through.

Stayed December 2013
rachael m, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for the review. We hope to have you back soon.
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We checked in at 10:30 PM and left a 9:00 AM. It was a good place to sleep. The room price was $67.99, and Yakima tax is very high, 13.5% at $9.61. Our total was $77.60. We didn't use the safe, and didn't have to pay that add-on fee. If Guesthouse Inn keeps their rates competative, I'll stay there the next time we need a place in Yakima.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Don D
rachael m, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and we will keep our rates low for our wonderful customers such as your self!!