“What can I say, it's HILTON!”

Hilton Garden Inn Yakima
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Kennewick, Washington
“What can I say, it's HILTON!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Everything you expect from a great hotel, Hilton is always a good choice no matter where you go.
I have enjoyed every visit. The staff and management go above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Location is great. I would recommend this hotel tho anyone.
I travel a lot and if Hilton is not available it's either Staybridge or Coastal.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that the staff was friendly and went "above and beyond". We appreciate your continued dedication to our Hilton family and pride ourselves on providing a consistent level of warmth and hospitality to all of our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Yakima!

Lisa Vallejo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Comfortable hotel and all of the staff have a pleasant disposition. The breakfast is great and not the cardboard shrink-wrapped stuff you get other places. I'm always pleased when the staff have a smiling face and sincere conversation with me too. All that counts when you're on the road!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding your stay and our staff. I will never stop saying that our staff is one of our greatest assets. Over 50% of our staff has been with us since we opened in 2006. They are truly dedicated and enjoy what they do and I believe it shows. I look forward to sharing your comments with them. Thank you for sharing your experience while staying with us. It truly means a lot!

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Yakima HGI late January, 2013.
Great to have underground parking, (no ice scraping).
Great breakfast buffet-try the awesome bacon
Good room, and very good bed.
Only down side is wall mounted heat/cooling unit that was loud as it cycled on and off during the night.

• Stayed January 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while staying with us in Yakima. I am thrilled that you chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn when visiting the area. It is great to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our breakfast and complimentary underground parking. I have to agree that those are very important features when traveling. I do apologize that the heating/cooling system caused an inconvenience for you. The system does turn on to circulate the air to eliminate any condensation settling which keeps the air fresh for all of our guests. During future visits please don't hesitate to contact the front desk and we would be happy to have maintenance shut the system off for you during the evening. We understand that the noise could be disruptive to your sleep. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as it is very valuable for us to receive feedback.
Come back again soon! I will make sure that the Chef saves you some of that good bacon:)

Cody, Wyoming
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I frequently stay at the Yakima HGI for business and have enjoyed every visit. The staff and management go above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Location is great. I would recommend this hotel tho anyone visiting Yakima be it business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for continuing to stay at our hotel when visiting Yakima. It is so wonderful to read your kind comments regarding our entire team. We strive on providing exceptional customer service so I am thrilled to hear that we are meeting expectations. We will continue to provide consistent service and thrive to exceed your expectations during future visits. I sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience and look forward to your return visit!

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 15 January 2013

When in Yakima this is the place to stay at. In the center of town, near several restaurants and shops.

Check out the deals that include breakfast in the rate.

Good gym for a workout, indoor pool and more.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your recent response on Trip Advisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. And yes, the breakfast package is definitely worth it because we have the best breakfast in town! I appreciate your wonderful comments about our hotel and location and look forward to your next visit.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This was an acceptable hotel - a no frills place to plug in and rest while traveling for business. The breakfast is not free but they do have a chef who will cook egg-related food to order.

They provided bottled water at the front desk and have cookies at night

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
lisa_vallejo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Yakima, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us while visiting Yakima. I am happy to say that we will be going through a renovation in our lobby in the next couple of months that will really add to our ambiance. We opened as a new hotel almost 7 years ago so we are very excited about these recent upgrades that will add some contemporary appearance to our beautiful lobby. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us. It is my hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the Yakima area. Thank you again for your review. Your time is very much appreciated.

Lynnwood
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I have stayed at this property a number of times and each time the front desk agent greets me by name. The staff is attentive without being intrusive. The rooms are well appointed and I appreciate the complimentary internet in my room so I am able to work. The secure, underground parking is an added benefit, especially in inclement weather.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
I am so excited to share your review with our team! We definitely aim to make this your home-away-from-home so I am happy to hear that the staff has been so friendly and accommodating. We hope to have you back again soon and sincerely appreciate your kind review.