“JOB WELL DONE”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
HERMISTON, United States
“JOB WELL DONE”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

everything AT THIS HOTEL WAS VERY WELL MAINTAINED, SERVED & STAFF WAS ANXIOUS TO HELP! The staff was polite, well informed & anxious to please. When I needed something, they were anxious to help, no matter how busy they were! I'd recommend this hotel to everyone I know and would encourage them to stay here!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond about your stay with us! We do appreciate the comment and I will pass them along to the staff! Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!!

Chris Gallegos-General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Canada
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The staff was not in uniform, Staff was more concerned in texting at the front desk while "helping" me. I forgot items in the room. When I called to check up on them I was told " Call back on Monday to talk to my manager, I don't know anything about your items they are locked in my managers office" finally they got shipped but in a box labelled "chemicals" she my items were returned back to the hotel. and needed to be shipped AGAIN. I did not receive my things till a month AFTER I stayed. Staff charged me $50.00 more for the second night than they were supposed to, and when I asked about it, her response was waving a paper in my face and saying "you signed this so that's your problem." she did fix the rate but made it out to be the end of the world. I don't get why my items were locked in the managers office and staff was not made aware of the items, I am not sure why staff was not in uniform and why are they texting while helping a guest at all?!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Bend, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I'm a BW Rewards member, so I default to them, but this is the hotel I prefer to stay at when I'm in the Yakima area. It isn't a Hilton, but it's clean and serves a decent continental breakfast...particularly for under $90/night!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that we have met your expectations and we will see you again. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!!

Yakima, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I would not recommend anyone staying here, nor would I stay again. It was my birthday and the shower had hair stuck all over it, we had no towels, no coffee pot, no coffee filter and our remote control did not work. The fruit in the breakfast room was rotten and they ran out of milk, etc before the 9am breakfast was over

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay. I do apologize we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you will not being staying with us again. That you again for you comments.

Washington, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The service was excellent, the breakfast was good and the motel was very clean. The lady running the front counter was one of nicest friendliest ladies both on the phone then in person I have ever encountered.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we were able to make your stay memorable and comfortable. We strive to make our guest feel warm and welcome. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!!

Hayward, California
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were there 3 nights. Rooms were very attractive and comfortable with a nice sitting area, refrigerator, microwave, desk. The staff was VERY helpful and accommodating, letting us play cards in the breakfast room, checking to make sure we were comfortable, bringing us cookies, etc. Large breakfast buffet with hot items as well as the usual. Walking distance to at least one fine dining restaurant, fast food and several casual places....tho not in the most attractive part of town (but very close to the freeway). Quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay with us. I am so very happy to hear that we met your expectations and made your stay enjoyable. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Gardnerville, NV, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had been on the road for 14 days. This was our last stay before getting home in Nevada. It was the best of all our hotel experiences on the road. The location is away from the highway, but not far. The exterior is welcoming. The breakfast is the best of any Best Western - Omelets made to order - and an atttentive waitress. We're looking forward to going back there, maybe to explore the wineries.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisYakima, General Manager at Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay with us. I am happy to hear we were able to meet you expectations for your accommodations during your trip. Thank you again and we hope to see you again. Have a wonderful day!

Chris Gallegos- General Manager