“quality hotel”

Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
renton, wa.
“quality hotel”
Reviewed 10 October 2009

we have stayed here many times
always with goood results
our last time i have to add the manager and Stepanie Carr to my list to thank for there good,friendly service

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
wa
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I highly recommend the Lincoln Inn on N 1st St. Yakima for it's service and accommodation . I always stay there when I am in town.

Spokane, WA
Reviewed 9 October 2009

This is the best hotel in the Yakima Valley. I have stayed at several other hotels in Yakima and this is by far the best. The rooms are great and the staff is outstanding. Close to restaurants and easy access to the freeway. A must stay in Yakima.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Pacific Northwest
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I frequently stay at the Best Western Lincoln Inn while I'm in Yakima, WA on business. The beds are comfy, rooms clean and you get a nice selection of pillows on the bed. A special feature is the Bath & Body Works toiletries. The front staff and management are always pleasent and tell me where the best places in town are to eat. If you have to stay over in Yakima, check out this Best Western.

b hills
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I travel extensively in the US and abroad and I have been to every hotel chain imaginable. I work in the wine industry so I am accustomed to a certain level of service and quality. I brought two colleagues and three perspective vineyard buyers with me to Yakima and we honestly only stayed at this Best Western because the upper scale hotel we had wanted to stay at was sold out. Kudos go out to the owner and manager of this hotel! I was impressed right away with the hotel's manager Edward who greeted us and checked us in. He was every bit as professional and friendly as the five star hotels we usually stay at. The rooms were all immaculately clean and even the housekeepers went way out of their way to make my group feel welcome. As the result of our stay here going so well, our prospective buyers were so impressed with everything they experienced that they purchased two of Yakima's vineyards. I spoke with Edward on our checking out and asked if there was anything we could do to thank him and his staff, to which he replied "just let people know what your experience was like." I asked him who would I tell, and he directed me to this site, so to anyone who reads these comments, "Go see for yourself how nice this hotel and the staff are!"
J.Kelly

wearytraveler882009
Reviewed 24 September 2009

I travel to Yakima a lot and I have stayed at a lot of different hotels in Yakima, WA and to be honest this hotel was not one of the good ones. To start with the gentleman behind the desk wasn't very friendly. He was very business like don't get me wrong but there was nothing welcoming about him. Then I get to my room and when I go into the room it wasn't cleaned...so I return to the desk and let him know and he didn't apologize or anything. When I got to my new room it was a very nice room. Comfortable. I do like the rooms and the beds they were nice. The breakfast was good also. But to be honest I wont recommend this hotel to anyone and I will not be back mainly because of the service of the staff. That person at the front desk is the first person a traveler sees and if him/her are not friendly and welcoming who wants to stay?

lakewood, wa
Reviewed 4 September 2009

the hotel staff and manager were extremely polite and helpful, breakfast was great, the room was quiet and clean and we felt safe and respected our brand new harley converted trike is our baby, and the security and front desk staff kept it all tucked in and safe..................and we made a new friend with Edward, the GM, who is very on top of his staff and their service...........we will be back next time through Yakima

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple