Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
US$127
US$138
Orbitz.com
Oxford Inn Yakima(Yakima)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Pool
US$125
US$125
Priceline
All reviewswestern hotelsbreakfast roomhot tubcookiesindoor poolwould stay here againstayed one nightin townfree breakfastclean roomsthe room was nicewaffleseasy accessroad tripgreat place to stayconvenient locationbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2010

We travelled for a funeral so it was a difficult trip for us. But the hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean and very comfortable and cleaning service was exceptional. The breakfasts were great and having a room to go to outside our hotel room to sit and have a cup of tea or coffee outside breakfast hours was very nice. We didn't use the pool or gym this time but we will definitely choose this hotel on our next trip to Yakima.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank dlbat
Reviewed 24 January 2010

Spent a night in Yakima to listen to some great jazz at The Seasons nearby. Got a king sized bed complete with fridge, free wifi, indoor pool and hot tub. The room was clean/quiet and the bed comfy. Wifi was fast and you just looked for the network. No need to sign in. The front desk personnel was friendly and helpful. We wanted to just get a small bite somewhere nearby and he recommended a perfect place for us. Hotel is right off the main drag and close to everything.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank likeslocalstuff
Reviewed 18 January 2010

My family and I travel quite a bit, but our trip to Yakima was not for pleasure, we were in town to bury a family member. The staff at this hotel made us feel like family from the moment we walked in the front door. Although most of our trip was a sad one, we almost forgot why we were there due to the housekeeper (Chris I think) and the manager and Stephanie greeting us every single time like they hadn't seen us in years. Stephanie was so sweet to our children that it almost brought me to tears a couple of times. I simply can't express what this meant to my husband and myself. It was also nice not to have to worry about where to get breakfast every morning, the free breakfast was a lovely touch. I have been in the customer service field for more than thirty years and have never seen such attentive employees who show sincere concern for people. Thank you all so much and may God bless you all.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ToughCookie10
Reviewed 1 January 2010

My family first stayed at the Lincoln Inn two years ago for a high school basketball tournament. I was so impressed with their lovely interiors. Last year my mom booked our family reservations at a different Yakima hotel because she had a coupon-- we all were terribly disappointed. So when it came time to return to Yakima last week for a Holiday tournament I quickly made reservations at the Lincoln Inn. The hotel's interiors are still beautifully kept up, our king bed was heavenly and the service was sincere and helpful. It felt like home away from home! I just booked a five night stay at the Lincoln Inn for March's 1A state tournament... so did our friends!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2009

We chose this hotel based on its current (best in Yakima) ranking and it was quite a letdown. The room and everything in it, from the chairs in the sitting area to the bath tub was quite small. It had a very old TV and no DVD player. The pool area was very dimly lit, the water was quite murky and the hot tub was lukewarm. The breakfast was so-so with no eggs, and we had to go find someone to replenish the liquid for the self-help waffles. The restaurant recommended by the evening receptionist turned out to be a bar (we have two young kids) and the morning receptionist neither asked how our stay was nor said goodbye. Very average hotel in an industrial area of the town.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family