“Well maintained and quiet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel

Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Portland, Oregon
“Well maintained and quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2010

Our king suite was on the back side, away from the busy street. I worried when I saw there was a very large travel trailer park across the fence just a few feet from our window. But there was no noise from the trailer park, and our room was very quiet. The room was comfortable, the bed was excellent, and the service was outstanding at the front desk and breakfast room. The property appeared to be well-maintained.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Vashon Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2010

The staff is the best. This is why I like going to small towns. There is a great greenbelt to run/walk on. You can tell that they have a low staff turnover because they care.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2010

I travel quite extensively and this hotel was a genuine pleasure to stay at. Full of nice surprises. I wasn't expecting anything but an average hotel, but this place really surprised me. The young girl at the front desk greeted me like she knew me, which is very rare. I got checked into a nice quiet room, with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. This place had a free breakfast which beats the coffee and a bagel you usually get nowadays. The girl who attends the breakfast made me a waffle and actually served me like this was a restaurant. I was so impressed with everyone's attitude, that I have already sent several e-mails to some of my colleagues who travel to this area regularly informing them to stay here on future visits. I will most assuredly be returning. Thank you for a fabulous stay.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank cheerfultraveler71
Sooke, BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2010

We travelled for a funeral so it was a difficult trip for us. But the hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean and very comfortable and cleaning service was exceptional. The breakfasts were great and having a room to go to outside our hotel room to sit and have a cup of tea or coffee outside breakfast hours was very nice. We didn't use the pool or gym this time but we will definitely choose this hotel on our next trip to Yakima.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank dlbat
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2010

Spent a night in Yakima to listen to some great jazz at The Seasons nearby. Got a king sized bed complete with fridge, free wifi, indoor pool and hot tub. The room was clean/quiet and the bed comfy. Wifi was fast and you just looked for the network. No need to sign in. The front desk personnel was friendly and helpful. We wanted to just get a small bite somewhere nearby and he recommended a perfect place for us. Hotel is right off the main drag and close to everything.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank likeslocalstuff
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2010

My family and I travel quite a bit, but our trip to Yakima was not for pleasure, we were in town to bury a family member. The staff at this hotel made us feel like family from the moment we walked in the front door. Although most of our trip was a sad one, we almost forgot why we were there due to the housekeeper (Chris I think) and the manager and Stephanie greeting us every single time like they hadn't seen us in years. Stephanie was so sweet to our children that it almost brought me to tears a couple of times. I simply can't express what this meant to my husband and myself. It was also nice not to have to worry about where to get breakfast every morning, the free breakfast was a lovely touch. I have been in the customer service field for more than thirty years and have never seen such attentive employees who show sincere concern for people. Thank you all so much and may God bless you all.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank ToughCookie10
Vashon Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2010

My family first stayed at the Lincoln Inn two years ago for a high school basketball tournament. I was so impressed with their lovely interiors. Last year my mom booked our family reservations at a different Yakima hotel because she had a coupon-- we all were terribly disappointed. So when it came time to return to Yakima last week for a Holiday tournament I quickly made reservations at the Lincoln Inn. The hotel's interiors are still beautifully kept up, our king bed was heavenly and the service was sincere and helpful. It felt like home away from home! I just booked a five night stay at the Lincoln Inn for March's 1A state tournament... so did our friends!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends