Prairie Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsnice size fridgeliquid soapgranola barsplace to staywater pressurequiet locationdefinitely stay here againnice roomnice hotelcoffee makerstayed nightscontinental breakfastbeds were comfortablelobbymicrowaveironhairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We decided on this hotel because it was a mile away from our New Years party we were attending. The room was nice and clean, the bed was big am comfy. Had all the things I expect to have in a room plus more. We were in the older part of the hotel and it was remodeled well. I can only imagine of the older part looks that good I wonder what the newer building is like. The lady that checked us is greats you with a warm smile and when you check out they make you feel like the are genuinely thankful you stayed. Overall very satisfied with outlet say!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larassa H
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My husband and I stayed on New Years Eve at the Prairie Hotel. We were recommended from a friend to go. The rooms were so clean and they had added a special touch with candles around our tub. I would for sure stay here again if we go to Yelm.

Room Tip: The suites are huge.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2012

With beds full at all our relatives and friends, we knew exactly where to stay! Having stayed here once before, at the end of summer, we immediately called for a reservation. Quiet and off the beaten path, the accommodations are excellent. The room was wonderful, including a view of Mt. Rainier; very comfortable and - importantly! - exceptionally clean. Stay here! We hope you like it as much as we do. Oh, and there is a great little coffee stand on a nearby corner, within walking distance. And movie theater a short walk in the other direction. Perfect getaway!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My husband and i stayed here on Christmas Eve. The room was stunning, with many conveniences. The staff were very personable and accommodating. Great location off the main town road, so no traffic noise, and was pleased to see handicapped accessibility. And on Christmas morning, we found that Santa had indeed visited and left a little something on our door for us. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2012

While this place may be the only motel in town, they don't act like it. It's probably the cleanest motel we've ever stayed in, and that goes for the grounds and parking lot as well as the rooms. My wife likes to check in the corners :-) and they were spotless as well, Very comfortable room, quiet location. Not smoker friendly, they'll charge you for $300 if you smoke in your room. Ashtrays are available outside however.

There is a family restraunt within walking distance across the street that serves a decent breakfast. Rates are very reasonable. We've stayed here twice while visiting the casino up the road, and will likely stay again.

Room Tip: I have never stayed in the older section that I have read about here - both times we stayed in the new building (or at least it seems new).
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple