“Best sushi in the area. Excellent service!”
Review of Kinja Sushi

Kinja Sushi
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Yelm
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 22 July 2013

All my meals here have been delicious. Chopsticks with my name on them appear at each meal. I love the spider crab and tuna.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

A co worker of mine recommended this restaurant, so my husband & I tried it out! We love this place! The entrees come with a soup & salad (with their 'house dressing'...which I am in love with! ). The sushi is delicious too! I love the teriyaki beef. I tried the teriyaki salmon the second time I went, but I prefer the beef. The staff is friendly and the service is fast! We can't wait to come back!

2  Thank Courtney D
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great fresh food! Best white tuna! Prices are super on the lunch specials-large portions. Only drawback-you have to ask for water.Yaki Udon is really good. Quality service-Highly recommend.

1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I picked up the Yaki Undon Noodles on the way home twice now and was pleased with the food quality, the taste and the price. It comes with steamed rice and you can go run an errand while waiting and it is ready when you return. Service with a smile.

1  Thank Paul N
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I enjoy going to Kinja Sushi because we always have had good service as the waitresses are attentive and friendly. The food is of good quality, especially the meat which is purchased locally. My husband likes the T-bones and says they are the best in town. I enjoy the seaweed salad and the vegetable sushi. The green tea ice cream is my favorite ice cream. The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant is very clean. The acoustics are not very good and it can seem noisy. It is our favorite restaurant in yelm.

1  Thank Roccit

Been to Kinja Sushi? Share your experiences!