“Yummy Food”

Pho Yelm Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Yelm
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was there twice. Like any small restaurant, it depends when you arrive and how many people are ahead of you. I went there on Friday, it took 15 minutes before the food arrive. I ordered the grilled pork, shrimps, and egg roll special. I substituted the egg roll with the spring roll. Everything was delicious. On Saturday, I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. Since I was the only customer, the food arrive in 5 minutes. The sandwich was yummy and a good portion of meat/veggies.

The waitress/cashier was polite and attentive. I highly recommended Pho Yelm.

1  Thank nwlake

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Very good food and service always love the spring rolls wish they were open 7days a week great menu and Coors lights

1  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were so excited to be getting a new ethnic choice in our little town of Yelm. We've been several times, and the service is always friendly. I usually order the same thing (Tofu/veggie Pho) and it can range from just so-so to great. I don't know what the variable is, but if they could figure out how to do it great consistently we would be back more often.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Delicious broth used in the pho at this restaurant. The portions are huge, a medium take out pho is enough for 2 adults. The menu is extensive beyond just the pho choices. I have tried a few different items and have enjoyed them all. Service is fast and very friendly.

1  Thank armyvacations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This place is great! This is a family-owned restaurant, and you really feel welcomed. A very friendly place with good service and reasonably priced wonderful food. The fresh spring rolls are a must. I’ll recommend this place.

2  Thank Charlie P