“My favorite winery”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My favorite winery”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Went wine tasting in Zillah and this was by far my favorite winery. Dave was awesome serving us and talking about his wines. Loved the Fran's Rose, Cab Franc, & Cab Sav. I usually don't like Merlots but theirs was nice without a lot of tannins. This will definately be a stop when we go back and will buy some more wines from their website. Don't miss this winery when in Zillah!

Visited September 2013

Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

By far, the best of all the wineries we visited. A large variety of wines to taste, reasonable prices, and a charming person to lead you through the tasting. In a step above and beyond, the person helping us with the tasting lent me his bicycle pump, so we could continue on our ride.

Visited May 2013
Portland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great wines and a friendly smile”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stop by Wineglass every year to pick up wine and visit with David. Every wine they make is wonderful. We are always pleased with the selection they have to sell and the prices are reasonable. Having visited this area on event weekends, I can say that visiting on a non-event weekend is much prefered. Nothing beats talking with the wine maker while tasting the fruits of his labor.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank tougo
Seattle, WA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Pretty good wine, but didn't enjoy the atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We were here for the Red Wine & Chocolate weekend. The tasting room felt a little crowded and it was really warm in there (and it's only Feb). It was hard to enjoy tasting the wine while I was sweating.

The wine was pretty good, but overpriced in my opinion. We ended up buying a red blend and a syrah (per my husband's request).

The most redeeming factor was the sweet girl who served us. She was nice and washed out our glasses for us at the end (the RWC event requires you to bring your own glass).

They also have some neat wine-related items for purchase.

Visited February 2013
Yakima, Washington
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Friendly Service and Nice Wines”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I visited Wineglass Cellars last weekend for the busy Red Wine and Chocolate Event. I haven't been in Wineglass Cellars for probably about 6 years. We were immediately greeted, even though the bar was very busy. The staff was very knowledgeable about the wines, friendly (even when it got busy), and answered all of our questions. Nice selection of wines as well.

Visited February 2013