“close to everything” 4 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Barboursville
“close to everything”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel is right off 64. The Best Western is close to everything. There is a lot of food and shopping in the area. Marshall University is only about 4 miles from this location. The hotel and rooms are freshly remodeled, and the exterior was recently painted. This hotel is very nice for the price. Great Deal!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DMS5800, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We hope to have you as a guest again soon!

Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Maricopa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had a good night sleep the bed was good , and in the morning before we left we had breakfast there were a lot of choices to choose from. over all a good visit. The staff was very helpful, check out went fast, again thank you .

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DMS5800, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for the feedback!

I delight that you enjoyed the breakfast, we have been rotating the selection to give a better verity.

That next time you are in the are plan an extra day and visit one of our attractions.

hinton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at Best Western for 3 nights for a business conference. Best Western was clean, comfortable, and the location was good. The only issue I seemed to have was noise of other customers and vehicles outside the hotel. Overall it was a great place. The breakfast was also great. I liked having the mini fridge and microwave in the room for snacks. I would stay there again. :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return again soon,

North Aurora, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Internet didn't work in my room. THe hotel is in need of updating, and they are doing so. However, the workmen started way too early and woke me up. Plus the air conditioner in the room was very loud and kept me from sleeping peacefully.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DMS5800, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Great title for our review!

We are indeed updating our hotel. We have completed updating the bathrooms on the second floor and will replace the hallway carpeting in the middle of June.

Please accept my apology for our worker making noise too early, I have reminded them that need to wait until after 10AM before starting projects that are loud.

As a frequent traveler I am very aware of the inconvenience of not having internet access. We rarely have internet issues, however a week or so back our ISP had an outage. My guess is that was during your stay.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Excellent stay, courteous and helpful staff, room was nice and clean. Staff helped with dinning questions and even provided coupon discounts. Easy on and off interstate. Will stay here again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DMS5800, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
I am very happy to learn about your experience at our hotel.

Our goal is not only to provide quality lodging, but to also assist our guests to enjoy their time in our community.

We are proud of the many attractions in the area it would be a shame not to share them with our guests.

Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay here for the weekend. I stayed here for a week 7 years ago, and I would stay here again when I am in town. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was quite comfortable for 3 people. The bed was not as soft as some beds. The walls were a little thin, one night when I was trying to fall asleep I could hear the bed in the next room over squeaking, and children screaming and crying (come to find out the kids were 2 rooms away from us). I used the gym equipment around 11 at night I didn't want to stay too long because it was very noisy and next to a guest room. The breakfast was ok. The hard boiled eggs were freshly put out cold, there was plain (no flavor variety) instant oatmeal and the hot water was warm-ish, and of course the make your own waffle. The best food available was the popcorn in the lobby! Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. Even though all the rooms around me were non smoking, the smell of cigarette smoke was very strong in the hallway, but thankfully not in the room! There is a bbq grill and pavilion in the parking lot. Across from the hotel in the same parking lot there is an outback steakhouse. The mall is really close, it is a great mall- if you like to shop, make sure to go to the Huntington mall!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I always appreciate feedback from our guests.

This week we have started the process of eliminating all the smoking rooms on the second floor to stop the stop smoke from drifting into the hallway. Hopefully this will make your next visit better.

Please do not wait another seven years to visit!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

have stayed here 3 times now. always glad i did . meets our needs well. breakfast is a bit old after 5 days but ok overall. staff is professional yet friendly. a bit of room noise from neighbors but thats not staffs fault.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DMS5800, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for your review I am delighted you enjoyed your stay!

I agree with you totally about the breakfast selection getting a little boring after a few days, we are currently experimenting with a rotating breakfast menu that I hope will give our multi-night guests a variety.

Michael
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barboursville
Red Roof Inn Huntington
#5 of 12 in Huntington
Pullman Plaza Hotel
Pullman Plaza Hotel
#11 of 12 in Huntington

Been to BEST WESTERN Huntington Mall Inn? Share your experiences!