“Fine Dining Experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durbin, West Virginia
“Fine Dining Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I love Olive Garden's bread. which is nice, because it's free. I don't remember the name of what I ordered, but it was a seafood dish. Everything was cooked to perfection. Although I had to laugh at the offer of a take-home box. Take what home? I guess I shouldn't have eaten all of that food... at least there was leftover bread.

But what's the point of eating out with a bunch of friends anyway?

Visited July 2013

Martin, ky
“Excellent as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I have visited this Olive Garden numerous times, and it is always great. Today was no different. My grandmother and I stopped in after a day at the mall for dinner, and ordered our dinner plus three to go for my parents and husband who had not came with us. Our waitress was excellent, she stopped by frequently and kept our glasses filled. Within 20 minutes of ordering, we had our entrees, which were hot and fresh. You could tell they had just been finished. I always get the ravioli di portobello and it was excellent as always. Once we were finished and paid, we made the 2 hour journey home.

When we got home and passed out our family's meals, we noticed our sampler appetizer was not in the bag. I checked my receipt and saw I had indeed paid for it. I wasn't upset as I had waitressed during college and I know how easy it is to leave something out of a to-go bag. I called the restaurant and talked with Maggie, who was excellent! She very kindly offered to mail me a gift card to make up for the appetizer we hadn't received, which we very much appreciated.

I love this Olive Garden. I always receive excellent, friendly service and my food is always cooked perfectly. I have never had a problem here. They are a great staff who truly takes care of their customers. When you eat here, they really do make you feel like family!

• Visited June 2013
Greenup, Kentucky
“Didn't stay”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

It smelled like a nursing home as soon as we walked in the door, not sure if it was a cleaning product or actual urine but it smelled more like the latter. The table we were seated at was not clean and many other CLEAN tables were open. After waiting for long while for the waiter to come and take our drink order, we finally just told him when he did come that we were leaving. Couldn't tolerate the smell or the long wait. It was during the lunch hour and we were only one of three other filled tables, so they weren't extremely busy! Will not return, will drive to Chillicothe next time!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Deb217
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

I have always enjoyed my meals at Olive Garden. They have a diverse menu, and the salad and breadsticks are always great. I have never had any issues with the service at this Olive Garden.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank daearz77
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have eaten here many times and always enjoy the food. The staff is friendly and I always look forward to visiting her.

Visited February 2013