Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley
Average 3/5
Quality Inn(Beckley)
Courtyard Beckley(Beckley)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsno elevatorroom was cleanstand up showerbagelsbiscuit worldgas stationfirst floorlots of pillowsplace to staybiscuits and gravyfront desk staffsmoking roomchoice hotelsmicrowave and refrigeratorwaffle makerrooms are niceflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

our group of golfers stayed here on our annual golf trip, everything was very clean and the breakfast was great, they had us stay in the back are so we would not distube other guests, and this was great. very friendly staff

Room Tip: they have different parts to the hotel and have workers from the area staying there, if you ask for a quite area they r very accomidating
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hankhill007
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for the kind words of praise! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you next year . Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

(Pasted off my other review on the company web sight) I have stayed here a few times and don't know if I will again. I had a couple of concerns this trip and seem to always have a couple. I will say it was a quite nights sleep, And not a single bug, those were the good things.
The door in 209 looked like some one tried to break in. The safety lock was broken and door was damaged. When I took a shower I noticed every creavis on the shower door had black mold in it. That questioned the real cleanliness of the rest of the room I had just slept in.
I'm sure the back doors used to have an active card reader but they don't now allowing anyone to enter and stay in the stairwell... not a safe feeling.
Breakfast was a very clean area but really didn't enjoy the breakfast at all. For the price I think I will upgrade my stays for an extra 15 or so dollars.
I didn't tell anyone behind the desk for two reasons. Although the night person seemed VERY friendly the morning people behind the desk lacked. When checking out I had to stand and initiated the conversation and it was never asked how the stay was leading me to think they really didn't care anyway

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank nofalt
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations but since your stay the issues have all been taken care of. Hope you will give us another chance.
Thank you Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

All the hotels in Beckley were full when we came in, and so we had the option of heading back north to mount hope or east to this location. We chose here and are happy with results. It's not too far from Beckley and our route, the hotel is clean and has breakfast. Overall I recommend it for people traveling through Beckley when Beckley is full.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank volleygirlamy

Thank you for your kind words of praise about our hotel. I appreciate the comments and will pass them along to our staff. Hope to see you again. Thank you agin Geraldine Hornsby Office Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We were drawn to this hotel passing thru the state due to the good reviews it received. We would have to agree. Though the hotel is a little 'tired', it has been recently updated. Rooms were very clean. Nice big shower. Super value. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 123GoBUCKEYES
Karen L, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

On behalf of our staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. See you the next time you are in Beaver WV.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped in at about 10p last night. Got a king room on the second floor. There was no elevator which was not a big deal for us. The room was super nice, clean, and well maintained. Bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was superb with scrambled eggs, sausage, sausage gravy and all the other standard continental breakfast items. Staff was friendly.

Only thing that I did NOT like was the $1.50 charge for the in-room safe that we did not use.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are very happy your pleased with your stay. Hope
to see you again soon!