Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley
US$130
US$76
US$71
US$68
All reviewsfront deskwafflesoutback steakhouseroom was cleanparking lotan upgradepet feethe breakfast areafree breakfastreturn tripnext morningovernight stopa pet friendly hotelhalf waya nice place to stayoutdoor poolsouth carolina
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This,location is about 20 minutes from White Water rafting, zip lining, hiking. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Towels could be a little bigger. Fantastic breakfast bar overlooking hills. Warm cookies nightly made by Patricia and Mary. They call you by name and welcome you home after a days adventure.

Room Tip: Pet friendly. Ask for king size, always my favorite.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
FISBeckGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

The staff of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley would like to say thank you for staying at our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I will share your kind words to both Mary and Patricia!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back home. This stay just as good as the first except the front desk was quite the bustling center of activity due to the interstate closing down.After being rerouted we arrived at the hotel tired and road weary. We were greeted with a cheerful greeting, warm cookies and fresh hot coffee even at the late hour. They were very busy but handled the onslaught of weary travelers and ringing phones with ease. Hats off to those ladies.
Our room was on the 3rd for this time but just as clean as it was the first time we stayed. Breakfast ladies very nice and keep the hot food and coffee ready.
We will definitely stay here again. Our children didn't use the pool due to our late arrival but it looked inviting when we were leaving the next morning.
We will definitely stay here again when we are passing through.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EssEmmArr

The staff of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. It is a great encouragement to our staff to hear that you and your family enjoyed our facilties and hope to come back. Thank you for your kind words - the staff will appreciate hearing your comments!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel was beautifully decorated. Nice modern style and decor. Great fast internet. There is a nice pool outside as well.
DO NOT stay here if you are a smoker. You will be stalked and followed and harassed by hotel staff. My fiancé and I were out in our car having a cigarette and they manager came out to "check on us". We had to leave the property.

Stayed: June 2014
FISBeckGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Leslie -

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit. I apologize that you did not feel welcomed as a guest because you are a smoker.

Your comments are being shared with the front desk associates so that they can know how you feel. It is never the intent of our hotel staff to make any guest feel unwelcomed. Again, I apologize for this incident and hope that you would consider staying at our hotel again during your future travels.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Check in was a breeze. Room was spotless and even smelled clean. Breakfast was free. Scrambled eggs and sausage,waffles and the other things that you expect at a breakfast bar.

Front desk staff very accommodating and knowledgeable about restaurants and activities in the area. They go above and beyond and are very friendly.

Priced right for the three days that I was there. Pool nice and clean and HEATED!! My kids loved it. This hotel is pet friendly but the pets are in designated rooms. I checked this out with the front desk as I saw people coming into the hotel with them and I am highly allergic.

I will definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying here on my trip back home.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are facing the back parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FISBeckGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Charlotte -

The staff of the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Beckley, WV want to thank you for choosing our hotel. I am pleased to receive your comments about your visit and that we exceeded your expectations.
Our hot breakfast program has been greatly received by our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Have never stayed before at Fairfield Inn . I was impressed by the woman checking me in her name was Trish, very helpful suggested a couple of resturants that were not a chain. We got into our room and the a/c was making to much noise for us to sleep comfortably, so Trish changed us to another room and after getting in the other room she called and asked us how that room was .I was very impressed. The bathroom are on the small side. we enjoyed our stay and would go back again and again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

The staff of the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Beckley, WV would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel. It is always an encouragement to the staff to receive feedback such as yours. I will make sure to share your comments with Trish. She is a recent addition to our staff and is proving to be quite a helper for our guests.

Thanks again for staying with us!