Arriving late in the evening, exhausted from 9 hours of driving we were delighted after choosing from several 2 and 3 star establishments. This is now part of the Wyndham Chain incidently and we do earn credits for staying with Wyndham.
Very clean, greeted with good attitude and was allowed to preview room, which was outstanding in nature and cleanlinessl
Indoor pool/hot tub,excercise room and coin laundry!! Wish we had more time. We took the smaller value room which is std from Microtel to Microtel. Smaller but the bath is not sacraficed. Wifi is always included as is some sort of breakfast. We have strayed from this chain as they were starting to cut corners however, Wyndham may be making a difference and we definately will use them again. I would like to add this comment that we are displeased with the practice of hallway vaccumning before 9 am. Seems this is a continuing practice in all the chains as it has happened at our first 3 stays this trip!! Remember the door knocking before 9am to see if you were in your room? Too many complaints may have created another system of "mov em out".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are no longer a pet friendly hotel. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Beckley
- Microtel Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Microtel Beckley
- Beckley Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Beckley