We stopped here overnight on trip farther south. We had a first floor room with double beds for our family of four. Very comfortable beds, room was clean and fresh. Exactly what I expect in a hotel. The breakfast was pretty basic as far as what I'm used to in Baymont Inn's. They had the standard waffle maker and frozen omelets that you put in the microwave, assorted bagels and two cereals. I would stop here again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Beckley, WV, will provide you with the comforts of home, for a great value. Whether traveling on business or leisure you will find ideal accommodations, Free Wireless Internet Access, Free continental Breakfast, in room coffee makers, Cable TV, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators, are a few of the amenities that are offered. We are easy access off Interstate 64/77 at exit 44 and have several nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Beckley
- Baymont Inn & Suites Beckley Hotel Beckley
- Park Inn Beckley