“Great road trip stop”

Add it.
Delightfully Yours
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We were looking for a decent meal -- and also needed something gluten free for my wife. This place exceeded our expectations. The service was very good and solicitous, and the food was natural style and tasty. I had excellent scallops on a good salad.

I would point out that just because something has a high rating on Trip Advisor doesn't mean it is what you are looking for. I found this one by reading the descriptions and reviews, and ultimately read their menu on their website. It is not the highest rated, but it was the one we were looking for.

Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

Reading it is rated as #2 raised our interest. Price was considered but reading their words that they select organic etc, excited us. (3 weeks on the road, our last night - nice meal). I selected sea bass special. It was breaded and looked like it came out of a freezer bag. The salmon was good, but on plain white rice?? The atmosphere was cheap looking but could have worked if it was clean. For the hype and price, I would not recommend at all. Grab a great Mexican meal nearby!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Food was fantastic, a little steep price wise (especially the kids menu), but it was great food!

Reviewed 12 February 2012

The food here is very good. It used to take a long time to get the food out, but lately its been a lot faster. I love their salads, soups, sandwiches, and desserts. Im always happy and full when i leave.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Great lunch menu for salads, wraps, and sandwiches. Portions are large and service is excellent. Safe room for dessert because they have all the greatest num nums.