“Wonderful Bed&Breakfast! Wonderful People!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berkeley Springs
Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Wonderful Bed&Breakfast! Wonderful People!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Our first ever trip to Berkeley Springs was 10X's more wonderful due to the kindness and hospitality of our inn-keepers, Wesley and Ellen. The place was clean and comfortable with an open and easy air that is sometimes non-existent in the typical cramped and overly-floral B&B's of the modern world. Ellen served us incredible breakfast's every morning and accommodated our food allergies to a T with grace and consideration. We will definitely stay here again!
PS: the fireplace was awesome! Great place to play games, and do puzzles (don't we know it)!

Room Tip: Large groups - custom suite. Couples - front room. Corner room is cute, too. Creaky wood just adds...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thehopefulfoodie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
California
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The Manor Inn at Berkely Springs, West Virginia, is where you must stay when going to West Virginia. The house was absolutely gorgeous and the people were so friendly. Ellen is so great and makes an amazing breakfast! She sent me on my way with a huge zip lock bag full of clementines :) I have never had such an amazing B&B experience! You will even get free computer help! Wesley helped me with spyware on my computer and told me about awesome new computer applications. You will feel so welcome at the Manor Inn that you will feel like family and will not want to leave. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to stay at the Manor Inn. I felt completely at home. The rooms are very comfortable as well. You must try it out and see for yourself! You will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Seabrook, Maryland
Reviewed 26 January 2012

The only negative thing I can say about our stay at the Manor Inn, is that it was too short. My husband and I at the last minute decided to do a quick over night getaway. When I spoke with Ellen she was so nice and pleasant on the phone, I knew this was the right place to stay. From the very beginning it was the simple touches that made us feel so welcome. How nice to see a welcome sign with our names on it, right before entering what I thought was one of the most beautiful Victorian homes I've seen. Everything was so warm and inviting, especially Ellen and her husband Wesley. The first thing Ellen did was make a cozy fire in the parlor, which was my husbands favorite room. Our room was very comfortable with bright and airy windows and the gourmet breakfast was great. We can't wait to visit again, but a little longer next time.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela W
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We've stayed at many B&Bs, and especially liked this one because of the friendly hosts. They sat and ate breakfast with us while we chatted as if we were old friends. And, there was plenty of chocolate to be found here and there! The house is beautiful and it's just two blocks from downtown Berkeley Springs.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Abigail R
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This was our first time we stayed a B & B. From the moment Ellen greeted us at the door we knew it was going to be a great experience. Ellen and Wesley both made us very comfortable in their beautiful home. The property was immaculate. Ellen went above and beyond what I imagined a B & B experience would be. Ellen made us feel like family and sure did spoil us. We haven't had such a relaxing time in a very long time. The breakfast's were served beautifully and were absolutely delicious. We most definitely will return.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Would highly recommend this bed & breakfast. Owners are wonderful, friendly.......and great cooks. Will reserve the suite again for next year.

• Stayed October 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I was in town for the Berkeley Springs Bird Festival and stayed at the Manor Inn. The rooms were comfortable and I especially enjoyed a soak in the huge claw-foot tub. You will not leave breakfast hungry, the food was outstanding--especially the pumpkin scones.

The owner was very friendly and I got a kick out sitting in the dining room chatting with the owner and her friends.

Make sure to leave time for the sitting room to read and listen to her fun record collection.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Spri...
#1 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
Cacapon Resort State Park
Cacapon Resort State Park
#3 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn
Best Western Berkeley Springs In...
#2 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
#3 of 14 in Martinsburg
Super 8 Hancock MD
Super 8 Hancock MD
#1 of 2 in Hancock

Been to Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!