My husband and I rented an 8 bedroom cabin and we loved it! After debating whether to stay in the town of Berkeley Springs or the resort, we chose the resort and were satisfied with our decision. While the furnishings are dated, the cabin was comfortable with all the amenities and situated in a lovely setting. Quiet and peaceful, we enjoyed grilling every night and having dinner with the tame deer lurking in the woods behind our cabin.
There is plenty to do at the resort, from fishing to hiking and golf. The town of Berkeley Springs is only a short drive (about 15 minutes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cacapon Resort is a mountain lodge located in Cacapon State Park, named after its close proximity to Cacapon Mountain, the highest peak in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. The four-season lodge provides easy access to outdoor recreation including hiking, beach swimming, fishing and the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course. The lodge provides guests with a relaxing setting among scenic West Virginia landscape. The onsite guest lounge comes equipped with a TV, board games and fireplace, creating a cozy area for all seasons of the year. Cabins, cottages and bungalows rentals are also available. Cacapon Resort State Park Lodge is a nonsmoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park