“Best Sirloin Burger, EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panorama at the Peak - CLOSED

Panorama at the Peak
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Cuisines: Fusion, American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Panorama at the Peak is made unique by our dedication to amazing local, organic New Appalachian cuisine on Capacon Mountain with views unlike any other! We're a restaurant with a knockout view that's completely dedicated to the tradition of good, whole food. We work within our regional food systems and most of the farms that grow and supply our food are within a 65-mile radius of Panorama at the Peak. To us, it's simple - the fresher the food, the better it tastes! When we can't get it local, we buy USA organic. And if we can't get it local or organic? We don't serve it. Each item on our menu is made from whole, not processed, food and we know each ingredient by heart. Whether you're vegan, gluten-free, or allergic to certain foods, we can cheerfully accommodate you! Our menu is always changing, a reflection of what is freshest each day. Guest favorites include our signature Dad's Perfect Rueben, Pan Fried Trout, and crisp Kale Salad! It's Panorama's commitment to innovative cuisine that has awarded us a place on WV Executive's 15 favorite restaurants in the state and Slow Food DC's Snail of Approval. Of course, none of this would be possible without a thoughtful staff that is dedicated to fantastic service and an unforgettable experience for each guest. Call today to make your reservation to enjoy a wonderful meal made from local, organic ingredients and accompanied by unbelievable views of the iconic Overlook in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia!
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Best Sirloin Burger, EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I come here because the food is organic and the meats humanely harvested (health and conscience first!), but also appreciate the aura of hospitality, the view, the unique ambiance and Chef Collinash's always tasty meals. Until yesterday I'd bypassed the burgers in favor of more exotic entrees, but boy, what a surprise. The sirloin burger I ordered was the hands-down best burger I have ever eaten, anywhere, and I'm a foodie who eats out from coast to coast. It was perfectly cooked, juicy, tender and melt in your mouth flavorful. The bacon was thick and crisp and the mushrooms added some nice "tooth." The slaw and multigrain chips were nice on the side and in perfect proportion. This was an all-girl lunch, but I'll bring my husband up the next time to see what he's been missing.

• Visited July 2014

Pittsburgh, PA
“AMAZING BRUNCH!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hands down the best brunch I ever had!!! I had the quiche and french toast, and both were so delicious. I can't wait to head back down!!! I stay at a B&B in town and still go there for brunch! It is so awesome to know that all the ingredients are organic and personally selected by the chief to make the food that much more enjoyable!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Panorama at the Peak!!!!

• Visited August 2013
baltimore
“Wow.... just wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came here for our anniversary after hearing great things about it. The food is local and organic and simply delicious. My wife got the london broil I had roasted chicken and we shared a salad and baked brie bites. The Caesar dressing was awesome. The baked brie with raspberry sauce was delightful. The londo broil was the best I have ever had and chicken was perfection. We will definitely be back next time we are in town. Call ahead for reservations and for the best seats.

“A must visit while at Berkeley Springs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing on all fronts! It would be a shame not to experience it if you are in the area. The view is gorgeous and we were there on a rainy foggy day. The food was very impressive. It is organic or local farmed fresh, and you can tell! I had a chicken crispy sandwich and it was melt in your mouth. I had an apple cider champagne drink that you would never think of pairing but was delectable. The server was spunky and friendly. The friendliest person we experienced during our weekend stay. We highly recommend this restaurant and will be back when we visit in the future. They also have an itty bitty gift shop that has some local artisan crafts and books as well. I bought a gorgeous hand made necklace for my Aunt.

Severna Park, Maryland
“Really a nice view just on the road and great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

As we were just about to go into a restaurant in Berkerly Springs, I asked a couple coming out how it was. They said they were just looking around but they could recommend a great restaurant about 10 minutes away. He showed me a picture. So, we got back in the car and drove south on 9. It was easy to spot as the restaurant was right on the road. Parking was across the street at an overlook. Great view. We got a table with that same view. Of course you got the motorcycle road noise also. But it was not that noticeable. The wine selection was Ok and the bar had just about everything you could think of for hard drinks. The food was a nice selection and labeled gluten free, organic and humanly raised. We had the fried green tomatoes, drunken mushrooms, veal and trout. The tomatoes did not have a sharp green flavor but they were lightly breaded and had a nice remolade. The drunken mushrooms were a hit. The sherry gave a great flavor to the white sauce with mushrooms. It popped in your mouth. Both appetisers were enough for two and could be shared. The veal was the first veal we had in 20 years and only because it specifically indicated they were raised humanly. It was prepared with capers - a lot of them. The sauce was all over the plate which was good for the mashed potatoes but not the snow peas. Those were prepared perfectly and had a great taste. The trout was panned fried lightly and served with the same sauce as the tomatoes it seemed. All very good. Again the sautéed snow peas were a hit. The rosemary oven roasted potatoes were good but a very strong rosemary flavor so ... Overall a very good meal. I would go back.

• Visited June 2014