“Spa weekend with daughters and best friend”
Review of Atasia Spa

Atasia Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Atasia Spa is a full-service spa located in the middle of West Virginia's Town of Bath, one block from the Berkeley Springs State Park. Known for its spas, Berkeley Springs has many fine restaurants, B&Bs, hotels and shopping establishments - within walking distance of Atasia Spa.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had an amazing time Justin at the spa was great he got all of us in (7 of us) scheduled everything we wanted to have done. Everyone was very nice and accommadating. We visit there every year and will continue to do so.

Thanks
Becky Raber

AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences at our spa on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate hearing that your group was treated with exceptional customer service as well as wonderful services. We are glad you keep coming back, we wouldn't want it any other way. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had a couples massage with my wife. We took the hot stone message because she loves them. Well done, but confirmed my preference for Swedish massages. Hot stone=too much oil, soothing touch, and aroma and not enough attention to my aching muscles.

AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience at our spa on Tripadvisor. Your comments not only help others make choices as to where to indulge themselves but also helps us to determine how we can improve. Your review made us think-a couple’s service should be able to address both client’s needs. We are now going to implement policy where our couples service can include aroma for one and full body therapeutic to the other upon request. Kudos to you for giving your wife what she loves, but we need to take care of you as well. Your feedback is valuable and we do hope you visit Atasia Spa again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Berkeley Springs has much to offer including toting its spring water. No better way to experience the healing affects along with a specialty massage at one of the area's slices of heaven. The owner knows how to blend atmosphere with quiet and a retreating atmosphere. I've tried most of the services or know someone who has but I keep returning to Frankie's famous Thai Massage.

1  Thank LvmjV
AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thanks so much for returning to Atasia and for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. We appreciate you noticing the quiet and retreating atmosphere that Frankie has created. Clean, comfortable, relaxing mixed with quality services is what we strive to deliver. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage while visiting Berkley Springs for our anniversary. The staff at the spa are very pleasant and professional.

Thanks for choosing our spa and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. Quality customer services are priorities at our spa and I thank you for noticing.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My third visit to the spa and hubby's second. Whirlpool and hot stone massages for both. We were greeted and sent to the dressing rooms. Our couple's soak was great, way too short! Leslie was my masseuse and Teresa was hubby's. Leslie gave me my first hot stone last year and the third was awesome too. I don't know how many times I dozed...which is good. Teresa gave hubby his first one and he enjoyed it, but probably would not do it again - NO problem with the spa, just not what he expected.

I just know either of us can't wait to go back!

AtasiaSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Atasia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

We thank you for choosing Atasia Spa again and for taking the time to share your experience with others on Tripadvisor. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. Your compliments towards are greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon!