“Excellent Food in downtown Berkley Springs”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We experienced a lovely low-key dinner at Mi Ranchito. Good wholesome food with very fresh ingredients, good service, and a chef clearly talented at making excellent sauces without too much spice.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Located directly across the street from the Ice House (arts/crafts in an old cold apple storage building) and a cool music store, this mexican restaurant adorned with lots of sombreros and bullfighting statues had good food and a very pleasant staff. Prices were not cheap and this always amazes me when one is basically eating beans and rice, but whatever. I would only complain if the food were not good. My friends and I split a carafe of decent sangria (came to about 6 glasses total) that would have been so much better if it had a little bit of fruit in it!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Granted, this is the only Mexican restaurant in town. So if I lived in Berkeley Springs I'm sure I would frequent this place. It was good Tex-Mex, and I have to say I tend to prefer authentic Mexican food. Regardless it was pretty good, and they have a nice variety of food on the menu so I'd be willing to return.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Just terrible food. Meat is gristle. Service is indifferent. There is just not much more to say. Do not waste your money here!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Maria cooks and you are in almost heaven. Small family restaurant with good prices and really tasty food across the menu. My daughter rates their chicken fajitas as numero uno del mundo, and she's been around. Go and enjoy before the Star theater show at 8 pm. Regular customers for more than 10 years.