“Pleasant stay in a great little town”

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I believe most of these reviews very accurately describe the same great service, clean comfortable rooms, great breakfasts, and value that I found in my recent visit. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms very clean and restful. And the breakfast bar better than we had even hoped for (especially if you too are a biscuits & gravy fan). We will be back.

Room Tip: Good restaurant right across the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Hugh,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very appreciative of your wonderful comments, and strive to provide all guests with the same great experience. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here very much. The beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows,air conditioner worked great and room was very clean. They even let us keep our bikes in our room so we knew they were safe:) Our drain in the tub was slow but upon checkout I told the clerk and she said than you for letting them know. Stayed here after riding bike trail in near by Hancock MD. Would stay here again. They do give a Triple A discount.

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in Berkeley Springs and the surrounding areas. The weather has been perfect for biking and all other types of outdoor activites. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The hotel smelled of rotting food and cigarettes. More attention to detail as there was food left on the stairs when I checked in and was still there the next day when I said something about it. When I did, it was immediately removed and the bad food smell dissipated the next day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was the first the Doctors have allowed me to travel we wanted quite, country. Berkely Springs fit the bill. Staff was very helpful getting my oxygen in. I have recommend this hotel to several of my friends.

Dear Isaac,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to visit with us, and are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I found the hotel to be clean but dated. The lobby had a tired look and could have used some remodeling. The rooms were dated and the furnishings were very cheap looking. There was a floor lamp that looked like one my grandmother had years ago. The bed was comfortable with good pillows. The bathroom was clean but once again the bar lighting above the sink was quite dated. Overall it was very average hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Enjoyed staying at the BW in Berkeley Springs. It was affordable, nice breakfast and very welcoming stuff. I would recommend it to all and I would stay there again with my family. The rooms were clean and the beds were ok, not the most comfortable, but alright.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The hotel is lovely and on the outside it looks like a lodge. Becky who checked us in at the front desk is fantastic! She went above and beyond to make sure we had reservations at a nearby restaurant that I inquired about and gave us directions to get there. She pointed out all of the amenities the hotel has to offer and insisted that we call the front desk if we needed anything at all. Her warmth and kindness made us feel right at home. The free breakfast is pretty good and is much more than the usual continental breakfast. The rooms are very clean and the beds are quite comfortable. I love that they provide four pillows to a bed. It was the best sleep I've ever gotten at a hotel. They also offer free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Karen,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Spri...
#2 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
#2 of 14 in Martinsburg
Maria's Garden and Inn
Maria's Garden and Inn
#10 of 11 in Berkeley Springs

Been to Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn? Share your experiences!