I should start with the positives...the beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly enough, the pool was nice, and they had a decent tea selection. I do not normally review hotels we stay in but this was not the best one our family has stayed in. The suite we stayed in had these bugs on the floor I squished at night time. I found quite a few hairs that were NOT ours. There was no conditioner in the room, although there was a hair dryer. The internet was extremely slow. In the morning, the coffee tasted watered down. The breakfast offered no fresh fruit, just a bowl of canned looking fruit. The eggs tasted like egg powder mix. There was no honey for the tea or biscuits. There were only 4 tables inside the breakfast area. We sat outside but what if the weather was bad? Also, the work out room was closed when we checked in at 7pm(why?) I am picky when it comes to hotels but it's the little things like this that makes or breaks anyone's stay. I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Berkeley Springs, West Virginia hotel offers beautiful mountain views and a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Experience true West Virginia hospitality and comfortable accommodations while staying at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. Nestled in the pristine valley of the West Virginia panhandle, this Berkeley Spring hotel is situated just minutes from the country's oldest warm spring spas as well as local attractions such as the Berkeley Springs Museum and the Ice House. Berkeley Springs is also home to a variety of events year round including the famous Apple Butter Festival held every October. Enjoy beautiful mountains views, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access in each of the well-appointed guest rooms. The BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, business center, business services and meeting space to accommodate up to 100 people. Restaurant and lounge located next to hotel. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing and golf at the Cacapon State Park or various water activities at the Potomac River. Just a short drive from Berkeley Springs, guests can visit historic Civil War sites including Harper's Ferry and Gettysburg, PA. Other local attractions include Charles Town Racing, Sleepy Creek State Park and the Potomac Eagle Scenic Train Ride. Don’t forget to relax a little while you’re here though! With several Day Spas and Bath Houses located in Berkeley Springs, your ticket to relaxation is close by. Spa and Get Away Packages are available and can be reserved by calling our hotel direct. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berkeley Springs
- Berkeley Springs Best Western