Girlfriends and I did an overnight in Berkeley Springs and one had previous experience staying at this hotel. Can't beat the price for what you get. Beds were comfortable, air conditioning worked, the rooms did not smell musty to me at all and I am very susceptible to odors. Room was in decent shape. If you want fancy and frills, you should go somewhere else. There were four of us, so we asked for more towels as they are a bit stingy with those but the front desk was super accommodating and we had towels right away. Breakfast buffet was very basic; yogurt, bagels, biscuits and gravy, etc. Coffee and tea 24/7 was nice for us since we're night owls. Remember your vacation is what you make of it. We struck up a conversation with some musicians and family reunion folks who were hanging out while we played a game in the small lobby and ended up having a great time together. We didn't use the pool (outside) due to rain, otherwise we would have as it looked fine. Better signage at the turnoff of the main road would be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Berkeley Springs, West Virginia hotel offers beautiful mountain views and a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Experience true West Virginia hospitality and comfortable accommodations while staying at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. Nestled in the pristine valley of the West Virginia panhandle, this Berkeley Spring hotel is situated just minutes from the country's oldest warm spring spas as well as local attractions such as the Berkeley Springs Museum and the Ice House. Berkeley Springs is also home to a variety of events year round including the famous Apple Butter Festival held every October. Enjoy beautiful mountains views, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access in each of the well-appointed guest rooms. The BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, business center, business services and meeting space to accommodate up to 100 people. Restaurant and lounge located next to hotel. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing and golf at the Cacapon State Park or various water activities at the Potomac River. Just a short drive from Berkeley Springs, guests can visit historic Civil War sites including Harper's Ferry and Gettysburg, PA. Other local attractions include Charles Town Racing, Sleepy Creek State Park and the Potomac Eagle Scenic Train Ride. Don’t forget to relax a little while you’re here though! With several Day Spas and Bath Houses located in Berkeley Springs, your ticket to relaxation is close by. Spa and Get Away Packages are available and can be reserved by calling our hotel direct. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berkeley Springs
- Berkeley Springs Best Western