“Excelent atmosphere and food”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berkeley Springs
Tari's Premier Cafe and Inn
“Excelent atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We were photographing around Berkeley Springs and we were surprised with the quality of the food and service. The space is like a gallery with serveral pieces of art on the walls that can be purchased. We stopped a second time just for a coffee and again they were super.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mixtraveling

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Martinsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

The food is delicious here. My husband frequents for lunch and I've been a couple times. He loves the crab soup (be careful, it's expensive) and most of the sandwiches. I get the fish tacos every time I go. They are great! The service is always good and the atmosphere is good. There is local art that you can buy as well.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChassidyK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

We went to Berkeley Springs for an overnight trip for my husband's birthday and decided to stop to get a bite to eat. The Pasta Chesapeake was to die for. Delicious! The atmosphere was quaint and quiet; the music was great; and the food a little pricey...but worth it. I want to come back. Casey our waitress provided excellent customer service and we will come again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tre'Sina S
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

The food is very high quality. The whole place is very classy. It's a little expensive but the atmosphere and food are worth it. I've never seen something that didn't look absolutely delicious there. I can recommend any sandwich. All of the meat seems very high quality. My wife loves the fish tacos, but beware, they have a kick (which we love). If you've never been, you have to get the crab soup. They keep raising the price on it but I keep buying it because it's just that good. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Joe K
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

When visiting Berkeley Springs, I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was great and the service was excellent. My boyfriend and I both enjoyed a bowl of the crab soup, the moody blues dinner, and the mushroom linguini. We later enjoyed the vanilla bean crème brulee that we ordered to go, all delicious choices! The staff was very friendly and helpful when asked about local activities.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Virginia, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed there again this year on our girlfriends spa weekend. It was perfect for what we needed. My sister and two friends did the sleep and dine deal. The rooms are not fancy, but are clean and very nicely decorated. They are upstairs, so you need to be able to climb a set of stairs, but that isn't a big deal. The prices is amazing.

Room Tip: There are steps up to the room Rooms 2 and 4 are really like two rooms with a shared bath. I have...