“Excellent coffee”

Fairfax Coffee House
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: We have worked very hard to introduce to our menu mouth watering and unique traditional, deli, baked and grilled sandwiches, awesome salads, great side dishes, homemade soups and quiche. In addition we offer breakfast all day, and a extensive pastry selection!
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Excellent coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

A great find in such a small town. I found the coffee and expresso drinks to be top notch. The food is freshly prepared and the staff is very friendly. I saw that they often have music on Friday and Saturdays. I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Visited June 2013

Cosby, Tennessee
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ordered lunch and took it to the park. Our sandwiches were mixed up so I didn't enjoy mine as much as I thought I would. Everyone else liked theirs. Other than that, nice place to eat.

Visited July 2013
University Park, Maryland
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Had a bagel, fruit and coffee, it was perfect. My friend loved her granola. This is a very nice coffee place and it opens up at 8AM.

Visited July 2013