“Poor service..didn't make it to the meal!”

Southern Belle Truck Stop
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Poor service..didn't make it to the meal!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I decided to stop in and try this place out while in the area which we frequently are. The indoor atmosphere wasn't the greatest but we were there to eat and not to admire the decor. We sat there for approximately 15 minutes while the waiter chatted with another table. He then told us that he would be with us in a minute. A woman who worked there walked by our table and not once said a word to us. After another 5 minutes of listening to this waiter talk to the other table about his dog, we just got up and left! So, never making it to even a drink I cannot leave a review on the food. Apparently, they didn't want our business and we won't be stopping there again!

• Visited November 2013

Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“I EAT HERE OFTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Being that I live here I eat here often. Tonight October 24 I had the special fried pork tenderloin, mash taters w/ home made tenderloin gravy and peas. It was super as always and the folks that run it are great. " Country" folk like good country cooking. Average time at dinner is around 90 minutes till us locals solve all the towns problems. If your into all the horns and whistles type place this isn't the place for you. It's clean nothing fancy but ( you can't eat fancy ) anyway. Truck stops always have great food and this one is no different. Good thing to make reservations if your gonna be there for friday evenig dinner.

• Visited October 2013
Clear Spring, Maryland
“Great value, good food”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have been here a few times for breakfast, the food is always very good with large portions. The place is a bit old and outdated and may seem unclean, but I have never had problems with it. The food is great and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2013
Williamsburg, Va
“nice place”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

On a return trip from the Flight 93 Memorial, a group of 7 on motorcycles stopped in for lunch. I had a huge chef salad, others had meatloaf sandwiches, etc. Everyone enjoyed the meal, quaint little place. The staff was friendly and very nice.

• Visited June 2013
Fayetteville
“go where the locals go”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

small little hole in the wall place that the locals go to. We had the ham diner with home fries and hot roast beef sandwich with home fries. Both were excellent with large portions and the gravy was fantastic, with two drinks all for around $20.00. If in the area I would go there again.

• Visited May 2013