“Lunch with Ladies”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Blacksville, West Virginia
“Lunch with Ladies”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Lunch was tasty and plenty for leftovers! Only complaint was I asked to switch cheeses on my sandwich and that was overlooked. However, the waitress made our table sweet tea upon our request, so over all that was redeeming! Would go back.

Visited May 2012

Grantsville, Maryland, USA
“Far better than the last time I ate there!”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The last time I ate at the Country Inn was literally during a changeover of management. We sat, and sat, and sat... No information until we finally heard the problem was (apparently) a flying changeover of management including (also, apparently) the kitchen staff. That was several years ago, and I had avoided the place until a couple of days ago. I was very pleased with my lunch meal -- perfectly cooked sliders that were very interesting. I have not tried the menu beyone this one meal, but the prospects seem excellent.

Service was perfect and WV-friendly (including a disucssion of ramps since they were garnishes for the day).

• Visited April 2012
Haymarket, Virginia
“Colonial Inn - WV Room”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

There was no one at the restaurant to seat us; we had to ask the desk to send someone. Food was uninviting and over-priced. Service left much to be desired.

Visited February 2012
Needmore, Pennsylvania
“I recently ate at the Country Inn for the first time and enjoyed the experience and now had become a regular customer.”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I like the West Virginia Dining Room and the Morgan Tavern at the Country Inn in Berkeley Springs because they offer a variety of sandwhiches for lunch at a very reasonable price. The waitresses have been amazing. They are friendly and attentive and want to please. Our favorite choices include crab cakes which are the best of any restaurant in the area, the club sandwhich, and the angus steak and cheese. They have a choice of sweet potato fries or hand cut fries, salad, or fruit. I usually do not get dessert when I dine out, but it is so fresh and delicious here, so I always have to order a piece of coconut cream pie or carrot cake. The Morgan Tavern has a big TV so you can watch the big game of the day. I thoroughly enjoy eating here. I have always been treated like royalty.

• Visited January 2012
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“good service, ambience and food”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

good down-home food but other selections nice as well
like pan-seared salmon YUM