“Wonderful!”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Bridgeport
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had to postpone my trip andthe staff and manager (Rachel) were exceptionally accomodating. When I arrived, I had been on the road all day and was clearly tired and sore. The front desk staff (Crystal) must have read my mind and offered to help me get all my stuff to my room. She was an absolute DOLL!

I came into the most comfortable king size bed EVER! Every shift change has brought energetic and cheerful staff and the breakfast lady couldn't be sweeter, nor can she be any cuter. She makes contact with every single guest to make sure they are getting what they need.

The room is spotless, even though they are going through renovations.

West Virginia is known for its nice people, but the folks here are so friendly and as busy as they are, they have a smile for you.

I travel for business, and I found my home away from home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your "wonderful" stay with us. We strive to give the best customer service. So glad you enjoyed your rest on our new king beds. We hope to see you again when you return to your "home, away from home".

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Ok room was clean and staff was friendly bed was cozy.Price was ok could be lower. Hotel clean but needs to be upgraded.I think 80 plus tax would be better price just saying.For a short stay it worked.

• Stayed September 2013
RachelToothmanGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Kristen G.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We value our guests comments. We are in the process of upgrading our property. We hope your next trip with us will be for a much longer stay. We try to keep our pricing to meet the needs of everyday travelers like yourself. With your feed back I will review our pricing. Again, Thank you for taking the time to do a survey, we hope to meet your lodging needs in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

During a 5 night stay here, our room was not cleaned two of the nights. It seems that if you are not out of your room by 8am or so, housekeeping doesn't come back around. They do however find time to take multiple smoke breaks right outside the back guest entrance. The manager did make a small rate adjustment, but what I needed was a clean room.

The ONE SHINING STAR is the lady who manages the breakfast area. She is a gem! Very friendly & caring. Her name is Ruth and I thank her for her kindness.

Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. We apologize for the issues you experienced while you were here. It is not our normal practice for housekeeping to come to a room that early, We will be checking into this and making sure it does not happen again. We will also work on the smoking breaks. We again apologize for your issues you experienced , I want to thank you for bringing everything to my attention. Hope to meet your lodging needs in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Bridgeport hotels

Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

This is a basic hotel. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The rooms are nice and have all the things a person that works on the road would need. Clean bed, fast wifi, microwave and fridge, nice tv, and a nice breakfast to get you going in the morning.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Dru H
Parkersburg, West Virginia
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed a week on business. The property was very well kept up and the housekeeping and front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and professional. As a former chain hotel manager my expectations were high, and they were met at this location. Shower was super hot and water pressure was great. The linens were soft and they use 5 of those super soft pillows like the fancy hotels use, what a pleasant surprise. Laundry room was clean and the in room iron worked great.

Room Tip: reserve early, I was 1st floor by the front desk area, awesome location
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Prestonsburg, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This was a last minute stay while returning from vacation. Made reservations on line. Check in was in order and the desk clerk friendly. A nice lobby and a small breakfast area with a small but nice selection at breakfast. Nice "sitting area" on the second floor. Room (223) was clean and beds were comfortable. WiFi was fast. Minor problem; TV was a bit fuzzy and "coat rack" in room was loose. Checkout was fast and in order. A couple of restaurants/bars in walking distance, but a Texas Roadhouse was our choice and only a 5 minute drive. Overall, a good stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank steveslj
Johnstown, PA
Reviewed 7 November 2012

We are business that stays at this particular hotel a few times a month. We had reserved multiple rooms for the week of Nov 5 - Nov 9. All the rooms were reserved for two beds. As my employees checked into their rooms, they found there was only one bed. When they confronted the front desk, they were told that the reservations were made with two beds however the hotel anticipated our company canceling the rooms so they switched our reservations to one bed without our knowledge. As there were no more rooms available at this hotel or neighboring ones and no cots to use, my employees had to "share" the bed or sleep on the floor. I have never heard such a poor excuse as "they thought we were going to cancel our reservation" Isn't that what cancellation fees are for?

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg
Sutton Inn
Sutton Inn
#2 of 3 in Clarksburg
Best Western Plus Bridgeport Inn

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!