“Favorite Local Dining”

Twin Oaks
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The best pizza and hoagies around. Anyone that grew up in this area and has moved away...cannot come back to Clarksburg/Bridgeport without making a Twin Oaks stop!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I don't even know if I could give this place one star, because we were not even allowed in the door. I recently was in Bridgeport for a volleyball tournament. There were 17 of us in our dining party and when our coach called Twin Oaks to see if they could accommodate us, she was told in no uncertain terms: "We don't want you here". Not "sorry, we can't accommodate a party that size" or "could you possibly break up into a few smaller parties". The person who answered the phone that night (Friday, October 4 around 6:00 p.m.) flat out told her "We don't want you here". So I'd love to say that Twin Oaks was a great restaurant with great service, but since they didn't want us there, they lost well over $500 in sales, as well as a great tip. Oliverio's ended up getting our business, our appreciation and a nice, fat tip to boot!! By the way, not only did I leave this review here, but I also blogged about it. Word of mouth!!

1  Thank Teri B
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Pizza was under cooked as usual have to put in toaster oven to cook it the way it is supposed to be cooked. The large house salad looked like it was marinating in water must have been from the night before because it was so soggy and tasted like shiit. DO NOT GO TO THIS OVER PRICED HOLE IN THE WALL. WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE, THE 3 BLIND MICE.

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I had to stop by sheetz afterward and get something to eat. Slop comes to mind when describing the food at Twin Oaks. I couldn't eat, the room had a smell much like a rotting corpse. Restrooms are clean, a horrible odor in the men's room. I would suggest taking the money, going to Wal-Mart and buy a can of chef Boyardee and have at it, you will save tons of money and have a better meal.

4  Thank JamesZ62
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Twin Oaks is a must do any time we are in the Clarksburg/Bridgeport area. I was raised in Clarksburg and we always went to Twin Oaks for steak hoagies and pizza. The steak hoagies are made on bakery fresh Italian rolls with thin sliced steak, cheese, tomatoes, grilled onions and sweet, hot or mixed peppers sautéed in olive oil. Hands down, these are the best steak hoagies in town. The meatball hoagies are great as well. The salads are always good with homemade Italian dressing. The restaurant is nothing fancy, just a family owned place with good Italian American food.

3  Thank pletzkeb