“"It just dawned on me...."”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #36 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Pizza
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“"It just dawned on me...."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

While eating in this Pizza Hut tonight, we mentioned how good the service was. It suddenly came to mind and I said to my son, "it just dawned on me that we ALWAYS have outstanding service here and the food is always good. I should let people know about it."

I know, I KNOW! This is just a pizza parlor. However, we've been here five or six times over the past two years & consistently receive outstanding customer service.

This evening, as we were being seated, we were told who our server was and that they would be with us soon. She asked what we would like to drink and stated that she would let our server know.
About a minute and a half later, the same lady returned with our drinks and said she would go ahead and take our order because our server was kind of busy at that time.
We met our server for the first time, as she delivered our breadsticks.
The first lady, stay busy with her own tables after that. And our server continued with the outstanding service we began with.
Yes, only a pizza parlor, but with service like this, it makes for very relaxing & enjoyable family time.

We highly recommend this Pizza Hut.

1 Thank Brennon O