“Comfortable at a good price”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Bridgeport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I will say that I was reluctant to stay at a Microtel because others I had seen in the past looked not so great. The reviews for this place were very good and the price was right so I went for it and would definitely book here again. The breakfast was excellent, and the view from the parking lot into the valley was awesome!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Channing_C_Moran, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what the Microtel brand is all about - cleanliness, comfort and service at a good value. We truly appreciate your business AND taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our scenic location in the Charles Pointe development as much as we do. I hope you and your family will join us again the next time you're in Bridgeport.

Thank you again for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
Dunbar, West Virginia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Rated number 1, I chose to stay at this hotel. The rating is good -- not perfect but what hotel is? The front desk staff checking me in was excellent. The room was sufficient - a bit tight but good. The bedding was good, but I found a used tissue above the head of the bed - yuck. The guy next door snored, and I could hear it - but that is what an AC fan is for - to drown out his snoring! The breakfast was adequate. I really appreciate the juice machine being available around the clock. The coffee could be stronger, but it was good - -and the flavored creamers great.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your thorough review of your stay with us. First, let me sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and noise issues you experienced. I hope you'll stay with us again, and if you have any problems at all, please do not hesitate to speak with our Front Desk staff who will happily resolve them for you. I'm glad you were satisfied overall with your stay and we are continually working to improve our breakfast options so please check back with us again soon!
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was a clean, no frills room. If you're not looking for a lot of amenities this is the perfect place to stay. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nothing special but you get what you pay for. For $90 I was very happy. No complaints here.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Herts UK
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed here one night during our roadtrip. Ideal location just off I-79 so easy to get back on the road next day. Staff were very welcoming with free cookies when we checked in. Whole place was clean. Bedrooms were pretty standard for this class of hotel. Breakfast was poor and a very small area in the lobby to eat it. Perhaps they would be better reducing the room rate and do away with breakfast. A couple of eating places within walking distance plus gas staions / convenience store nearby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple