“5 Star Food and Service!”
Review of Provence Market

Provence Market
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We ate here on Friday, February 28, 2014. I was very impressed how attentive the owner (Anne) was as soon as we arrived. She made sure that she greeted everyone who entered her wonderful restaurant and made sure to make sure you enjoyed your time and the food. I must say the atmosphere is very casual and the food is excellent. I was happy that the food was served on Fiestaware! I loved the roasted red pepper soup as an appetizer. I enjoyed a delicious 6 oz. filet mignon with vegetables, house salad, and bread. My husband had the special with filet tips over pasta with roasted red peppers, spinach, etc. and a salad. He thought it was delicious. My family all enjoyed everything they ate as well. The food is just superb and I have never had so much interaction with a restaurant owner as I did there-she truly cares! Great service! Awesome food!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best restaurant in WV, IMHO. Casual atmosphere, solid, friendly service. Most importantly, the food is consistently excellent.

1  Thank FreddieS59
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Though a 45 minute drive from home we usually find an excuse to dine at Provence-normally for lunch. Just there yesterday (a Thursday) at 1:00 and it was packed-which gives an indication of its popularity. Very nice and moderately priced lunch menu-appetizers, soups, sandwiches-always with an interesting twist-and salads.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is one of the best places to go for lunch. Don't like the fact they are closed on Monday's (They day I always want to go there to eat).

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I love Provence. Been there for dinner and lunch many of times. Must try the mussels. Heck try the entire menu. I haven't had one bad meal there and the wait staff is always so friendly. It is our go to place for girls night!