Hampton Inn Buckhannon
Baxa Inn(Buckhannon)
Quality Inn(Weston)
Audra State Park(Buckhannon)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancookiesindoor poolcj maggiesstay there againone night stayoatmealwest virginianice place to staysmoking roomcomplimentary breakfastparking lotcollegeinnsfuneralaccommodationshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Only modern choice in Buckhannon. Clean rooms and lobby. Basic breakfast, but has
some fresh alternatives. Basic exercise room and indoor pool. Nice surprise to find a clean, modern hotel in a small town. Friendly staff. Easy access to highway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for over seven months, five days a week... I have been treated very good, and the front desk employees are very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This motel was very clean and had a lovely view of the mountains. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. I would recommend this motel. The only problem was the people above us tromped across the floor late at night but that is not something the motel can control.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Clean rooms, great staff. Set in the beautiful mountains of WV. Close to Buckhannon and West Virginia Wesleyan College. Only about an hour from Morgantown, and 20 minutes from Clarksburg and Bridgeport. Older hotel but very well maintained. Definitely would stay again! Near some beautiful mountain streams and lakes. Great place to bring the family!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This Hampton is located in a unique blend of suburbs and rural scenery. It's small, well-maintained, and clean. Very nice indoor pool, and a hot breakfast--all for a reasonable price during one of the busiest weekends for this small town.

My only complaint: my room (and as far as I could tell, only mine) had a visible crack under the door, meaning I could hear every noise on the floor. The housekeeping staff was in the hallway at 9am sharp having loud conversations nearby, which was fairly annoying. They also proceeded to barge into our room despite the "do not disturb" sign after we answered them through the door.

Overall, though, things happen. I hardly expect them to work in silence, and I was pleased with my stay. I would stay again, though I hope they could do something to soundproof the door.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple