“Bedbugs!!!!!!”
Review of Motel 79

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burnsville
Motel 79
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I'm a pilotcar driver that escorts oversize loads across country.I was unfortunate to choose this place.The smell in my roim was like intense body odor with air freshener.Woke up at 330 because of noise( thankfully ) and discovered bedbugs!!They wouldnt answer phone or lobby .STAY AWAY

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Jewell B

Reviewed 15 December 2011

this was an older motel but my stay was comfortable, was checked in by a friendly Indian couple, I had a room with a king size bed with clean sheets, micro & fridge, and the bathroom was decent except the tube had old stains from friction tape that was removed, I did not have problems with bugs what so ever. I would stay here again if back in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jgladieux
Reviewed 21 August 2011

The room was dirty... bathtub was filthy...towels were grubby...don't go there !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary Anne S
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We have a family reunion near Burnsville every year, and most of the family now brings tents rather than stay at this motel. Last and final stay: cobwebs on the lampshades, partially eaten food in the nightstand drawer, and bedbug infestation in the room. I can deal with the first two, but my wife shrieked and fled when we found the bugs (she had several bites). We ended up staying 20 miles away in Weston.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank scoobyrocks
Reviewed 26 October 2010

When I pulled down the sheets in a room at Motel 79, in addition to holes in the sheets, they were full of semen stains. Beneath the bed were roach hotels and under the toilet seat were pee deposits from a former occupant.

2  Thank oldvolvo

Been to Motel 79? Share your experiences!