“bed bugs!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Chapmanville
Grafton, Ohio
“bed bugs!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

there was bugs everywhere, all of us in the hotel had bug bites all over us. burnt holes in blankets and bed and floor. floor nasty, showers were back and forth really hot or really cold just nasty dont ever stay here

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank tonya c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We travel to Logan for business 4 times a year..We have tried other hotels and even drove 45 miles to goto work. We stay 10 days at a time, and have 2 pets. Finding a pet friendly hotel in the area is hard. They did change our sheets every other day and gave us towels daily , we didnt get that anywhere else in town..Our weekly rate was 375. With 2 dogs. The hotel is outdated and if you want ice its a hike to the ice machine. They charged us 10.00 and did our laundry and it was done well. If you are working and dont mind not having the ammenities its a good place to go. If I was vacationing I would take the dogs to the kennel and go somewhere else but for work or if your gonna be away from your room all day Its value is worth it..It was quiet and felt very safe..

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank carmellacorso
wash pa
Reviewed 8 September 2011

We stayed here one night and was not pleased. What they say they have in the rooms is not in them! It was filthy,when I looked at the mirror above the sink it was not clean and made me wonder what else wasn't cleaned.The box springs are stained with I don't know what and would not even shower here or take off my shoes because the carpet was very very nasty!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Donna H

Travellers are raving about these Chapmanville hotels

Vermilion, Ohio
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This motel is the nastiest place that I have ever stayed. The bathroom was dirty and in desperate need of a good scrubbing. Something that looked like feces was on the wall near the toilet, the ceiling was stained and the faucet at the sink looked as if it had never been cleaned. We have stayed at this motel many times while visiting family and we will never stay there again. I was so appalled with this motel that I will never spend another cent at any Choice property. There was NO hot water. When I went to the desk to demand a refund I was told that they could supply us with buckets of hot water to wash with. The parent company of this motel should be ashamed. We checked out and went up the road the Best Western. Paid about 10 dollars more but well worth it!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank mtripOH
Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed 13 June 2011

What a dump. I wish I had researched it before i booked a room. The comforter and sheets had burn holes and stains. The toilet didn't flush properly. The small refridgerator had a rust hole. The carpet was dirty, and there were cobwebs. The wallpaper was starting to peel from the walls, and we had a general feeling of not wanting to touch anything. If the owner would like dispute my claims I would gladly post the photos we took. Take my advice and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Rob50599
kentucky
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Myself & my staff had a total of 4 rooms. We were spread throught the dump.(hotel) Within a few days of our supposed to be 5 day stay, we were all covered in bites. The mgr vowed that there was never any bed bugs but a clerk later told us bed bugs are a steady problem. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed September 2010
8 Thank 365ayear
pattycline, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2010
we never had issue with bad bug still we have spray all rooms every month.

still we have check all rooms also spray regular base.
man WV
Reviewed 17 July 2010

My wife and I stayed one night.The rooms were horrible the air conditioning wasn't working right.
My main complaint is they double Charged!!! My debit card. I had to go to my bank and straighten up the mess. I contacted the manager and he refused to meet me.
I contacted my states atty. general and still in the process of getting all money back.

DON'T Stay there!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank rescareguy
pattycline, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 14 January 2011
we remodeled all rooms.like new carpet new matress.some a/c unit.
we never charged twice to our guest. but on dabit card when we void your
amount balance is zero. but some bank you see that amt.hold for 24 hr
to 72 hr.but again we are sorry for all inconveniance.also day you c/in
credit card co.have trouble with phone line that took longer time for
cc. transaction.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chapmanville
Best Western Logan Inn
Chief Logan Lodge & Conference Center
Oak Tree Inn
Oak Tree Inn
#1 of 1 in Comfort

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!