“Good food & friendly staff”

The Mediterranean Grille & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Charles Town
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Arlington, VA
“Good food & friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Live music, great menu, great prices...this place is a winner! I would eat here again if I was in the area. The complimentary appetizers are wonderful!!!

Visited August 2014

Gainesville, Virginia
“Fantastic Casual Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Mediterranean Café and glad we made reservations ahead of time. It is a fairly small casual restaurant and loaded with locals so we were fortunate to get a table. The menu is truly Mediterranean, the hummus was the best we have ever had by a long shot. Had the Coquilles Saint Jacque which was amazing and a bid different than what I expected (in a good way). The service for this casual restaurant was outstanding with the owner ensuring that all went well with pur dinner. The dining experience a bit funky but we loved it. We will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
“Totally not deserving of the number one rating.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This restaurant was average at best but I think you could cook better at home. We got the French scallops and pasta dish and the chicken with sun dried tomatoes dish, both of which were overpriced and undercooked. The mint tea tasted like Lipton tea poured over a few mint leaf crumbs. We later got ill from the food.

• Visited August 2014
Virginia
“An exciting dining experience”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Our experience at this eclectic restaurant was truly memorable. The owner greeted us with complimentary hummus and pita which was delicious. Our entrees were veal Parmesian, delicious with fresh tomato sauce and coquille St. Jacques over angel hair pasta which was creamy and flavorful. I would recommend this casual restaurant to anyone. I cannot wait to dine there again.

Visited August 2014
Texas City, Texas
“Great Food, Must Go”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Went here with my spouse after visiting Harper's Ferry. There was live music, the hummus and pita bread was fabulous. I highly recommend the Moroccan Mint Tea. It was some of the best tea I have ever had. My Spouse got the gyro and I got the lamb kabob. Both were very good and fresh. It doesn't seem like one kabob is a lot, but believe me it was plenty. The staff was very friendly and quick. It is also in historic downtown Charles Town, so the area was nice.

• Visited August 2014